&T ... do you ???

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Wipe your ass .... specifically, your brown ring with your towel after you'd taken your shower/bath ??

I don't. I just don't like to wipe my face and mouth with something I wipe my ass with.

Is it just me or what ??

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Never take towl ass to mouth.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    wipe face and body first, ass last.
  • edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »

How about the next day asshole ? Or the next time you shower ? Once it wiped your ass, IT HAD WIPED YOUR ASS.

Unless your using disposable towels or wash your towel everytime after you use it.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2010
    It shouldn't be an issue if you've just washed it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always wash my ass when I shower, so it's as clean as any other part of my body.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, towel dry my ass after a shower. Like they said, its not an issue when you've just washed it.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Never take towl ass to mouth.

QFT. I only dry off the butt cheeks not the inner corn hole. I don't care how clean it is, an asshole is still an asshole.
  • edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    QFT. I only dry off the butt cheeks not the inner corn hole. I don't care how clean it is, an asshole is still an asshole.

And a clean one is still a clean one ;)
  • edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »

This.
    How about the next day asshole ? Or the next time you shower ? Once it wiped your ass, IT HAD WIPED YOUR ASS.

Unless your using disposable towels or wash your towel everytime after you use it.

Dude consider every time you flush the toilet. Microscopic fecal particles are sprayed everywhere on your tooth brush. Consider how many fecal particles you are exposed to when you open a door to a public place. :D:D

To quote the article:
    link wrote:
    Even the 2 control toothbrushes they stored in the kitchen cabinet tested positive for fecal germs!
  • edited August 2010
    This.

Dude consider every time you flush the toilet. Microscopic fecal particles are sprayed everywhere on your tooth brush. Consider how many fecal particles you are exposed to when you open a door to a public place. :D:D

Its not the germs that I am concern about ... its more of "its been there and done that" thingy that eeks me. I'd never lick assholes, no mater how clean it is, and I'd never let wipe my face and mouth with something that'd touched my asshole unless they're washed clean and I don;t wash my towels until they start to stink.

Would you wipe your mouth with your unwashed socks ? I won't ... no mater how brief I'd worn them.
  • edited August 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    It shouldn't be an issue if you've just washed it.
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yeah, towel dry my ass after a shower. Like they said, its not an issue when you've just washed it.
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I always wash my ass when I shower, so it's as clean as any other part of my body.

So ... that must mean if you can contort yourself you;d surely have no problem licking your own brown ring ... rite ???

I ... I dont even know whta to call you guys.
    trx100 wrote: »
    And a clean one is still a clean one ;)

ANd licking clean assholes STILL MAKE YOU A PHAGGOTTT.
  • edited August 2010
    Its not the germs that I am concern about ... its more of "its been there and done that" thingy that eeks me. I'd never lick assholes, no mater how clean it is, and I'd never let wipe my face and mouth with something that'd touched my asshole unless they're washed clean and I don;t wash my towels until they start to stink.

Would you wipe your mouth with your unwashed socks ? I won't ... no mater how brief I'd worn them.

I can dig it. One of my personal pet peeves is the sensation of wearing clean socks on dirty feet. I cannot stand it to the point of washing my feet whenever I put socks on.

Quite honestly though, I try to contemplate the amount of shit I am exposed to on a daily basis. It makes me appreciate living more to consider the gigantic shit bag this world it.

I have the same habit with towels, so I can dig it. If I do own a house, I am going to dedicate a restroom merely to shitting and hand washing and let the hygiene/shower facilities for a separate room.
  • edited August 2010
    I keep 2 hand towels in my shower, 1 for ass and gouch and 1 for body and non-rectal parts of body.

Too much work, too many towels to wash. I've been using my undy to dry my ring since I was like 14 or 15. That way I'd always have clean cloths to wipe my ass.

Even If I dont ... my towel wont felt "dirty".
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2010
    So ... that must mean if you can contort yourself you;d surely have no problem licking your own brown ring ... rite ???

I ... I dont even know whta to call you guys.

ANd licking clean assholes STILL MAKE YOU A PHAGGOTTT.

Sure, if it's clean and not "brown". Feels good mang.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I start with my face and then go downwards. Never ran the towel through the valley of dead anyway.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    I use two towels. One for my body and the other for my ass and feet.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, my body's perfectly clean after I bathe, I take very thorough showers. You guys have a very negative perception of your bodies.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes. I've given rimjobs before, it's not like I'm scared of ass. I eat da poo-poo.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Yes. I've given rimjobs before, it's not like I'm scared of ass. I eat da poo-poo.

That's fucking disgusting. But, whatever floats your boat (or highlighter).
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I do, but I use a dirrent part of the tower for my face anus.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    The ass is last always then its straight to the laundry bin.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010

Do you only own one towel :confused: I use a different one every time I shower.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    have ever put your finger in your mouth before?

have you ever jizzed before?

put 2 and 2 together
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    That's fucking disgusting. But, whatever floats your boat (or highlighter).

It is disgusting. Although I've seen some damn fine, edible asses on the interbutts.
  • edited August 2010
    Do you only own one towel :confused: I use a different one every time I shower.

I ... I do. And I don't wash them til they stink. You see, after I took my shower, technically, I'm the cleanest thing in my entire room at that very moment, so technically .... and methematically, and according to basic principal of thermodynamics .... the towel is supposed to get cleaner each and everytime I wipe my body against it.

Which is true. Generally my towel took months to begin to have some sort of smell, and that was after I used it to dry my sweat ....
  • edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    have ever put your finger in your mouth before?

Not since I was 15. I always wash my hands after I touch my "dirty" parts, such as my feet, dick, ass, or anywhere below my ankle or knee if i worn shorts before I touch my face or mouth.

I can't eat withour washing my hands first and when I eat outside I never let my hand come in contact with my food. I think I have some sort of ocd or something. Despite knowing foods prepared outside, by strangers are always dirty, I just wont let my unwashed hand come into contact with it.

ANd at home I can't lay on my bed if I didn;t wash my entire arm and legs, ankle down or whatever body parts that were exposed to outside world with soap. I just felt dirty if I didnt wash them first. And when I feel dirty I dont lie on my bed, unless I'm sick or too tired and when I do, I'll have to wash my bed sheets to make myself feeling comfortable again ....

Do i sound sick to you ??
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    It is disgusting. Although I've seen some damn fine, edible asses on the interbutts.

How can you stand eating shit? Anal is fine, but you don't have taste buds on your cock. Hopefully.
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    How can you stand eating shit? Anal is fine, but you don't have taste buds on your cock. Hopefully.

Never tried it, but damn it I've seen some chicks man on this here internet and if they asked I don't think I'd second guess myself. I would dive face first into dat ass. I don't give a fuck.
  • edited August 2010
    Never tried it, but damn it I've seen some chicks man on this here internet and if they asked I don't think I'd second guess myself. I would dive face first into dat ass. I don't give a fuck.

I heard that, brotha' :thumbsup::thumbsup: