Tobacco Phorum.

edited August 2010 in Help and Suggestions
The title says it all.

After registering and getting rejected at ryorevolution ... I thought .... why not here ? And tobacco should have a forum of its own because IT NOT REALLY ALL ABOUT FLORA AND FAUNA *OR* CHEMISTRY.

Its tobacco FFS.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    The only issue I can see with having a tobacco forum is that there wouldn't really be a large flow of posts. It's too narrow a subject, I feel that it would stagnate pretty bad. Maybe if they were to create a horticulture forum or something, but I could easily see that turning into 99% "how does i grows teh pots" and very little actual intelligent discussion.

Honestly I think BLTC would probably serve this purpose well enough to not need a separate forum. Two or three designated "Tobacco threads" would easily cover the small amount of posts IMO.
  • edited August 2010
    The title says it all.

After registering and getting rejected at ryorevolution ... I thought .... why not here ? And tobacco should have a forum of its own because IT NOT REALLY ALL ABOUT FLORA *OR* CHEMISTRY.

Its tobacco FFS.

Seriously bro, you trollin'? :rolleyes: Nicotine and Nicotiana. Nuff said, bro. For the ritual of smoking, please refer to Oral Indulgences for more details.

EDIT: Also, tobacco is way less awesome than weed IMO.

P.S. STFU Acolyte
  • edited August 2010
    Vineman wrote: »
    The only issue I can see with having a tobacco forum is that there wouldn't really be a large flow of posts.

http://forum.ryorevolution.com/

http://www.smokersclubinternational.com/modules.php?name=Forums

you need to suck a cock.

[a] &T was never about traffic flow or bringing traffic to &T. It's about having a palce to talk and share what WE like and know.

and

A few poster who're passionate about what they love and love to share what they know beats having hundred of phaggotts scooped up via twitter who posts scatological posts .... phaggotts like you who posts pahggoted opinions like this.

[c] You still owe me a suck-cock thingy. Now get it done.
  • edited August 2010
    Now get it done.

LOL at the imperative. Seriously, Oral Indulgences would satisfy every facet of the smoking experience and The Great Outdoors can cover any cultivation aspect. for this site such a forum as you speak is too specialized. I can understand the condensation of some of the forums like TGO, Clean Tech, and Noah's Ark, but your suggestion is too impractical imo. Lets see what some weightier users have to say.
  • edited August 2010
    Nicotine and Nicotiana.
    Nuff said, bro.

Where ? Never seen it.
    For the ritual of smoking, please refer to Oral Indulgences for more details.

ANd how is smoking .... an act that involved INHALING = SWALLOWING ??? Like eating ? That's confusing as fuck.
    EDIT: Also, tobacco is way less awesome than weed IMO.

YES ... you may say assholes are tighter than pussies (since they have sphincter, but I STILL prefer pussies, and I STILL'd like to have a pussy forum.
    P.S. STFU Acolyte

mods go fuckth thyself.
  • edited August 2010
    Nuff said, bro.
    Where ? Never seen it.

Why not start it? I'm only one person and I have a life. It would do yourself and this forum a favor as you would become a more valuable contributor for it and it would make the forum more active. I like the idea of condensation, more than specialization.
    And how is smoking .... an act that involved INHALING = SWALLOWING ??? Like eating ? That's confusing as fuck.

An example of ritual smoking would be the act of Social Smoking. In this context, smoking binds all of the people socializing together by a common thread. Look at the Calumet. Also, some people may find eating to be sexual. Some people actually feed each other to get a sense of intimacy and then proceed to have sex.
    YES ... you may say assholes are tighter than pussies (since they have sphincter, but I STILL prefer pussies, and I STILL'd like to have a pussy forum.

lolwut.jpg

EDIT: I also bet BigBear +POZ+ would want a forum all about prostate massages, but it ain't gonn' happen.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    A) Your reasons don't look good enough. I like farting, should I just make a fart forum. Totse isn't about making dead forums here and there. Learn to improvise and at times compromise for the sake of community.

B) Totse wasn't about traffic, but we're about traffic and information, with traffic we get new users and with new users we get more content. This is Internet and you need traffic to survive.

Again, I am not going to make dead forums on Totse. Whatever forums I added I will make them work and add content in them personally.

You should follow what others have said. We can't keep adding more forums and sub-forums man. We just can't.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Post in the forums we already have. That seems like a pretty decent solution.
  • edited August 2010
    Why not start it?

Which is wat i'm doing u arsseehoollee..
    I'm only one person and I have a life.

so'm i.
    It would do yourself and this forum a favor as you would become a more valuable contributor for it and it would make the forum more active.

its not that i dont want, but i .... i dont hav my own internet connection. i relied on unsecured connection that came thru my walls.
    I like the idea of condensation, more than specialization.

you liek assholes more than pussies ... but still that doesnt make assholes the most fuckable thing for everybody .... or does it ??????
    An example of ritual smoking would be the act of Social Smoking. In this context, smoking binds all of the people socializing together by a common thread. Look at the Calumet.

but they all have one thing in common ; tobacco, hence ... the need for a specialized tobacco phorum.
    Also, some people may find eating to be sexual. Some people actually feed each other to get a sense of intimacy and then proceed to have sex.

while others feel erotic .... and even aroused to have shits shat down their throat and urines urinated into their nose .... so'd u suggest that these poeple "contribute" to oral indulgence forum ... or a specialized poophilia forum ??
    EDIT: I also bet BigBear +POZ+ would want a forum all about prostate massages, but it ain't gonn' happen.

had jeff been thinking ur way, &t would hvae onle less than a dozen forums by today .... and'd never grown into waht it is today.

tis got to happen.
  • edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    A) Your reasons don't look good enough.

well, obviously none of you are successfully enough in your life to understand the concept of "built, and they'll come". It's todays trend.

As a pakitanist you should have known better, even the talibans knew it. Just make and distribute the explosive belts and people'd line up to wear them .... as simple as that.

Make a tobacco forum and people, and threads and posts'd pop up here and there. ASAT.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    well, obviously none of you are successfully enough in your life to understand the concept of "built, and they'll come". It's todays trend.

As a pakitanist you should have known better, even the talibans knew it. Just make and distribute the explosive belts and people'd line up to wear them .... as simple as that.

Make a tobacco forum and people, and threads and posts'd pop up here and there. ASAT.

Dude, it's like one man against the community and I understand the concept of built and they will come. Just use the section outlined above or if you really want to stand out, use the Marketing Forum. Let's see what your Tobacco threads really bring in.

Have fun :)
  • edited August 2010
    Let's see what your Tobacco threads really bring in.

This. I want the Methematician to prove me wrong. He keeps avoiding the issue of ACTUALLY MAKING THREADS and starting the idea off. It's idle wishing without any REAL WILL behind it.
    edited August 2010

Build it, and they will come.
  • edited August 2010

LOL @fail grammar (and fail quote for that matter). You trollin'

Also, we already have posts and threads pooping up "here and there" upon your subject matter. Go frequent them. Hell .... at least go look.
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »

LOL Beaten to it. Also, even that is misquoted. The real phrase is "Build it and HE will come." It came from a 1989 Kevin Costner movie.
    edited August 2010
    LOL Beaten to it. Also, even that is misquoted. The real phrase is "Build it and HE will come." It came from a 1989 Kevin Costner movie.

Field of dreams. I didn't bother finding the exact quote. I just wanted to fix the horrible grammar of "Built it"
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »

[1] This is wrong. Tis is not what I'm trying to convey.

Built ... and they'll come.

Think of it as if I was saying it out loud while I was standing infront of newly constructed shopping mall, fully completed but has yet to open to the public.

And poeple *WILL* come.
    LOL @fail grammar (and fail quote for that matter). You trollin'

[2] http://totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=33102&postcount=18

[3] "Great people say things that people will quote in the future, while phaggotts, losers and cock suckers just quote existing quotes for things they can't say it better themselves." - Me, to gHeyfox.
  • edited August 2010
    This. I want the Methematician to prove me wrong. He keeps avoiding the issue of ACTUALLY MAKING THREADS and starting the idea off. It's idle wishing without any REAL WILL behind it.

This is soooooo retarded that I didnt even know if I want to reply. But I guess I will.

This is just like saying ... demanding that people who relied on social security and foodstamps *ACTUALLY* contribute to the s.s fund.

And to call people who are genuinely unable to work or get a job, expecting s.s to feed them "idle wishers who're without any REAL WILL behind it".

u c how retarded that sounds ? u c it ? If you didnt see me contributing, thta's becos I was genuinely UNABLE TO, not cos I didnt want to.

Pay for my internet connection and trust me ... you'll see more contribution than you could possibly absorb.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    This is soooooo retarded that I didnt even know if I want to reply. But I guess I will.

This is just like saying ... demanding that people who relied on social security and foodstamps *ACTUALLY* contribute to the s.s fund.

And to call people who are genuinely unable to work or get a job, expecting s.s to feed them "idle wishers who're without any REAL WILL behind it".

u c how retarded that sounds ? u c it ? If you didnt see me contributing, thta's becos I was genuinely UNABLE TO, not cos I didnt want to.

Pay for my internet connection and trust me ... you'll see more contribution than you could possibly absorb.

Pay for mine and you will see over 9000 contributions daily ;).

But make some threads, I can't make a sub-forum or forum unless I see the content. I need some justification mate. We're not enemies here. Give me some Tobacco related threads and I will see what I can do.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Tomacco :cool:
  • edited August 2010
    Pay for mine and you will see over 9000 contributions daily ;).

I believe you. If I live in pakhisthan, where going out means X% chances of getting blown up by some inexperienced suicide bombers .... I'd too. And I'll top you. I'll make 10'000.
    We're not enemies here. Give me some Tobacco related threads and I will see what I can do.

Well if I want friends, I;ll go out and make some. The reason I make enemies on the internet is because I'm actually a pussy. I can't go out and make real enemies and risking some *REAL* beating.

And what I said I stood by :

BUILT, AND THEY'LL COME. Whether you have it built or not .... it's up to you. Or your phaggotry.