Ugh... what a bitch. =/

2»

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    633826997169454400-CoolStoryBro.jpg

I am sorry but venting about your problems is not what totse is for. Have fun with that. I tried to warn you.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    633826997169454400-CoolStoryBro.jpg

I am sorry but venting about your problems is not what totse is for. Have fun with that. I tried to warn you.

That's what this section is kind of for. And I see a SHITLOAD of it on here, so yeah, it's not like it's just me...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    B&M is for people mad about diarrhea, sticky keyboards and chinese people taking shits in public parks. It's not for physical abuse.
    edited August 2010
    Damn I was waiting the whole thread for this image. You should have posted it earlier.

I wanted to give some serious advice first. I like to save that picture for really special occasions. :o:o:o:o:o
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    ahhh that makes sense.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nobody wants to hear other's real life problems. What we want to see in B&M are problems that people make up but pretend are real for the lulz.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^
    This i am sorry but your constant problems are bringing me down.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    B&M is for people mad about diarrhea, sticky keyboards and chinese people taking shits in public parks. It's not for physical abuse.

No where does it say that. So who died and made you king of totse? I'm not sure it's your place to decide what B&M is and isn't for. From the title, I would say it's about bitching and moaning... not bitching and moaning specifically about things that don't really matter. So you're wrong. If you don't like it, gtfo. It's that simple.
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    No where does it say that. So who died and made you king of totse? I'm not sure it's your place to decide what B&M is and isn't for. From the title, I would say it's about bitching and moaning... not bitching and moaning specifically about things that don't really matter. So you're wrong. If you don't like it, gtfo. It's that simple.

It's the way it is. Not everything needs to be written down. It's like that scene from "A Few Good Men" where they talk about the mess hall. The soldier's manual doesn't say where the mess hall is, so does he just not eat? No, he went with the flow and found the mess hall.
    edited August 2010
    What I'm saying is while you can bitch about being physically abused in B&M, this forum is really more for silly complaints. Always has been. Serious topics go in the serious forums, or you can tell the police about how your mom beats you. By all means do whatever you what, though.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    The whole ego section of this has always been reserved for lulz. Nobody is laughing at your complaints. If it was just a couple complaints it wouldnt be so bad but every other thread started on this site now is by you and is about how nobody likes you and your mom hates. Newsflash there is a reason because you are using everyone to make you feel good about yourself. Try and join the fun and not bring us down and maybe we would treat you with some respect.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    The whole ego section of this has always been reserved for lulz. Nobody is laughing at your complaints. If it was just a couple complaints it wouldnt be so bad but every other thread started on this site now is by you and is about how nobody likes you and your mom hates. Newsflash there is a reason because you are using everyone to make you feel good about yourself. Try and join the fun and not bring us down and maybe we would treat you with some respect.

I don't recall making any threads about how no one likes me, because that isn't true, and I honestly don't remember complaining half as much as y'all seem to think I do. Maybe more examples? This is the only complaining thread I recall making, and while they're are probably a couple of others, I don't believe they even come close to dominating the website like you seem to imply. And how am I using everyone to make me feel good about myself, when I know all I'm ever gonna get is shit from you pathetic losers because you have nothing better to do? The logic there is severely flawed...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am done with this. If you dont get what I am saying you will have to find out the hard way over time.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am done with this. If you dont get what I am saying you will have to find out the hard way over time.

The hard way? Ooo, I'm so scared. Y'all really kind of just overdid it. I sort of don't give a fuck what you say or think anymore, so there is nothing you can really do to "teach me a lesson" anymore.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Maybe your mom just wants some pussy.

Give some to her.

Sorry for the lack of advice, this is just another bitch thread.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    she be trollin' u's....
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    namaste? Lol i dont think so. She doesnt troll. She complains.
    edited August 2010
    Her posts are 100x funnier if you read them with Clarice Starling's accent in mind.
    edited August 2010
    Her posts are 100x funnier if you read them with Clarice Starling's accent in mind.

I like to read it in a Carol Channing or Fran Drescher voice :D
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm starting to understand why your mom beats you.

It's really the least she can do. It's like she owes it to us to beat you.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010

Jodie Foster aged like dog shit.