Well, apparently...

124»

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Unless it's a bulimia picture book I wouldn't give 2 shits about it. Who wants to read about eating disorders? They're not even remotely interesting.

Well, it's better than spouting of stupid shit about eating disorder which isn't even remotely close to being accurate. Inform yourself, or shut up, dumbass. It's not hard. Don't talk about things you don't know the first thing about.

Like seriously, if the subject bores you so much, why are you discussing it anyway? :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Unless it's a bulimia picture book I wouldn't give 2 shits about it. Who wants to read about eating disorders? They're not even remotely interesting.

Well if your not going to contribute or interested to contribute, .... why dont you go play with thy self ??

ie ; go fuck your self.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Most of those are like photo shoot, PSA type photos, so duh... I don't think most of those girls are even truly bulimic at all, genius. Like seriously. Read a book for once in your life, learn a little something.

Where do you get your statistics? Because I doubt you get them from professionals, or anywhere credible, other than you're stupid rotting brain.

And anorexia? Everyone here is telling me I SHOULDN'T starve myself. I mean, come, make up your fucking minds, dumbasses.

I do fast. I don't lose weight, but I rarely eat. But it doesn't help...

I said it makes you depressed. How could you possibly think that what I said was telling you to do it. I am simply making fun of your sad pathetic personality in all ways possible. You just make it to fun. And the fact there from memory of my dumb ass health teacher in high school. But they are quite logical. May not be 100 percent but I would agree if you were sad enough to make your self puke(aka namaste) then you could easily fall into a depressive state and go anorexic. And I am here to help you to that state the whole way.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well if your not going to contribute or interested to contribute, .... why dont you go play with thy self ??

ie ; go fuck your self.

Thanks for coming into this thread to tell me that, because you've set such a good example yourself.

Namaste, if you want to educate us on bulimia, you could do so. No one's stopping you.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I said it makes you depressed. How could you possibly think that what I said was telling you to do it. I am simply making fun of your sad pathetic personality in all ways possible. You just make it to fun. And the fact there from memory of my dumb ass health teacher in high school. But they are quite logical. May not be 100 percent but I would agree if you were sad enough to make your self puke(aka namaste) then you could easily fall into a depressive state and go anorexic. And I am here to help you to that state the whole way.

Well, your dumb ass health teacher, was just that. A dumb ass. I've had to sit through so many eating disorder lectures in group with girls who had them, that statistic couldn't be more wrong. But then what do DOCTORS know? Becuase they only spend years in fucking med school to have health teachers out do them, right?

Bulimia and anorexic both require a depressive state, really. But they're two completely different coping mechanisms... like cutting and drug abuse. The two MAY over lap, but they don't even come close to ALWAYS overlapping.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste...

Humpback-whale.jpg
    This girl looks tiny compared to you.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    you're stupid rotting brain.

He is? ;)
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    He is? ;)

Oops. >.< Sorry. :(
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Now if only Namaste was beached there. Then everything will be ok.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    But that whale made a huge mess everywhere!! Oh wait........