There arent supposed to be icecaps.

edited August 2010 in Life
Look at the news .... another case of unexplainable stranded whales and other supposedly "intelligent" sea creatures.

Ever wonder ehy these allegedly smart, intelligent animals ever got stranded ? Are they too retarded to realize that

Beaches = land - water ???

No. These whales are the "adventurous" individuals with their whale community. They're the like of Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones, and such and they're embarking on a adventure to a lost place mentioned in their whale legends and whale-lores.

And that place happen to be a place that has been ... a long time ago submerged underwater somewhere at the edge of our continents.

But sadly .... global cooling that had happened sometime ago had sucked the water out of the ocean and dump them on the poles, billions upon trillions of liters of them, causing the ocean recede in feet by the thousands. The ancient landmark of these sea creatures .... dried and lost.

Now ... a bunch of new generations of these whales are going to revisit these ancient whale landmarks, based on the coordinate that had been verbally passed down by their ancestors. According to the coordinate given .... they're supposed to swim ... at full and dangerous speed thru our shores to where they're going .... and they're right.

It's just that .... these whales arent smart to realize that global cooling had happened and that the water level had receded like hundreds of feet,

and thus ..... they strand. ANd each year saw a new generation of these retarded intelligent animals assemble ... plan .... and reembark on these futile, meaningless and dangerous adventure back to the land of their ancestor .....

The only thing that will save them is for global warming to happen and melt the ices in the poles to raised the water level to what it used to be again ....

Discuss.

Comments

• FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Its only a small percentage of whales that strand themselves. Like humans, only a minority are retarded.
  • edited August 2010
    Exactly .... like how only a small %age of humans do retarded things like bungee jumping, plane acrobating .... standing on the rally tracks ....

tards like that ....
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always thought it was because of human related, intense underwater vibrations - like oil drilling, seismic, or military explosive devices - that was fucking with these animals sonar so much that it was either completely screwing with their minds, or maybe only terrifying them so much that they would actually leave the water in attempt to get away from it.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Obbe wrote: »
    I always thought it was because of human related, intense underwater vibrations - like oil drilling, seismic, or military explosive devices - that was fucking with these animals sonar so much that it was either completely screwing with their minds, or maybe only terrifying them so much that they would actually leave the water in attempt to get away from it.

Holy shit on a stick batman! You are possibly onto something here. Makes a bit more sense than our retarded whale theory :D
  • edited August 2010
    Obbe wrote: »

Until you heard about them happening in cuntries such ausstralia, a country without a (working) navy. ANd even if that's true .... then why does it happen *ONLY* to a fraction of the whale community ??? And not every-whale-body ????

Explain these anomalies. And worse still, it happened in *PROTECTED* waters, where there'nt supposed to be any human activities ....
  • edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    Makes a bit more sense than our retarded whale theory :D

well then ... unzip and *SHOW* me what hypothesis you't down there ...
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dunno man. I don't even know how accurate these 'facts' you're telling me are, since you've neglected to provide any sources. I was just providing an alternative explanation.

However, I do think that it's silly to conclude that the ice caps are supposed to melt. Nothing is supposed to happen at all, shit just happens. The ice caps aren't supposed to melt, they just are. These whales aren't supposed to be swimming in areas currently above sea level, they just happen to be beaching themselves.

We (all beings) aren't helplessly tugged around by instincts like puppets on strings.
  • edited August 2010
    Scientists will be able to confirm that there'nt any icecaps on earth before global cooling happened. FACT.

And our earth had spent most of its time, and more time without icecaps than it did. FACT.

Whales had appeared on this planet long before humans, long before global cooling and LONG BEFORE THERE'RE ICECAPS.
    FACT !
  • IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    The earth used to be a cloud of dust, followed by a ball of molten rock, followed by being covered in water and too hot, follower by cold, hot, cold, hot cycles. Why cant people realize that we have just came out of an ice age, and that the earth is still heating up? Also, some of those seas which no longer exists are because the land rose out of the ocean, thus making the water drain off into the oceans. And I think it's because there are certain points on the earth with more intense magnetic fields, and these are like markers or way points for the whales, except sometimes they move and fuck the whales and dolphins shit up.

Also, killer whales have been known to roll up a beach, grab a seal, then roll back into the ocean.
  • edited August 2010
    Irukanji wrote: »
    The earth used to be a cloud of dust, followed by a ball of molten rock, followed by being covered in water and too hot, follower by cold, hot, cold, hot cycles. Why cant people realize that we have just came out of an ice age, and that the earth is still heating up?

YESS !!!! But this thread is about whales. ANd whales had appeard *AFTER* the last hot phase and *BEFORE* the last cold phase. This means their whale legends and whale-lore, or even whale biblical holy cities .... began during that time, the time when water levels were high and most of the edge of our continents were underwater.
    Also, some of those seas which no longer exists are because the land rose out of the ocean, thus making the water drain off into the oceans.

This is wrong. But are you ready for another mind boggling and yet reasonable, logical revelation ?

FACT : THE LAND NEVER "ROSE" ... TECHNICALLY SPEAKING. EACH DAY, AS WE SPOKE AND AS I TYPE THIS POST, BILLION UPON BILLION TONS OF DUSTS, SANDS, ROCKS AND ICES LANDED ON OUR FUCKING EARTH.

AND YEAR AFTER YEAR, THE EARTH BECAME FATTER, INCH BY INCH, FEET BY FEET, AND IN THE PAST FEW MILLENNIAS MILES BY MILES. KIND OF LIKE IF YOU KEEP ROLLING A BALL OF DOUGH ON A TABLE FULL OF FLOUR, YOUR BALL OF DOUGH'S GOING TO KEEP GETTING BIGGER.

OR LIKE HOW SNOWBALLS IN CARTOONS KEPT GETTING BIGGER AS THEY ROLL. I'LL DWELL MORE ON THIS PHENOMENA IN ANOTHER THREAD. But anyway ....
    And I think it's because there are certain points on the earth with more intense magnetic fields, and these are like markers or way points for the whales, except sometimes they move and fuck the whales and dolphins shit up.

At first glance this might be true. But :

[1] after thousands of years don't you think they'd already learn how to adapt to these anomalies ?

[2] I mean doves and pigeons are navigation their ways by using earth's magnetism aswell, but how come they're not affected if this is the case ???
    Also, killer whales have been known to roll up a beach, grab a seal, then roll back into the ocean.

YES, so does hunters who had been "rolling" to the edge of the forests to hunt animals before rolling back to the town, but when you see a bunch of well equipped, experienced hunters stranded or lost in a forest, you know they're up to something adventurous and crazy .... something that normal, subsistence hunters would not even imagine doing ....

much less embarking.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

And somehow, thou believes Rolf the stupid one.