Have their IQ tested :

edited August 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Seeing how this place had been chocked full of retards .... ie; people with lower than *AVERAGE* intelligence posting low IQed posts and threads, such as that "sharing" link thread ...

I think we should made it MANDATORY for every new users who register to take some sort of IQ tests, containing some 50 questions, 20 of them objective, another 20 of them subjective questions and the last 10'd be a Q&A thingy in 10 separate threads concerning a broad range of topic, from asstronomy, astrophysics and asstrology to zoology adn zoophilia and zoo keeping.

This ... I believe would cut down on the serious, blatant and rampant retardation seen here on this site and ensure an near-elite, knowledgeable and most importantly of all, INTELLIGENT POSTERS WITH INTELLIGENCE.

Also once this has been implemented, we should made it MANDATORY for all existing members who had not taken their IQ tests to it. Failure to do so will result in a permaban. Sort of like driving licence or some permit renewal thingy.

If this is ever implemented, I would contribute by drawing up those IQ tests myself. And I will also chair the Q&A sessions.

Thank You ....

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    We should implement a personality test where people who are generally unpleasant and get butthurt alot will get permabanned.

Thank you.
  • edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We should implement a personality test where people who are generally unpleasant and get butthurt alot will get permabanned.

Thank you.

Translation :
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We should implement a personality test where people who are generally HONEST and HAVE DIGNITY will get permabanned.

FUCK you.

(translated for critical thinking impaired viewers)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    This ... I believe would cut down on the serious, blatant and rampant retardation seen here on this site and ensure an near-elite, knowledgeable and most importantly of all, INTELLIGENT POSTERS WITH INTELLIGENCE.

Looks like you just got yourself permabanned. Someone lock this thread please.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Looks like you just got yourself permabanned. Someone lock this thread please.

Nah, let it run. I want to see what happens. Plus, he is suggesting something that was suggested on Zoklet as well. However, in this case I might do something about it ;).

Hehheh
  • edited August 2010
    [1] in my defense ... i was thinking about an elite .... but i know that's not possible since &T was anti-elitist ....

[2] lacking proficiency in english, such as bad grammar, typos, pronunciation ... etc does not constitute retardation.

Bad semantic and comprehension however ... does.
  • edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Nah, let it run. I want to see what happens. Plus, he is suggesting something that was suggested on Zoklet as well. However, in this case I might do something about it ;).

Hehheh

you circumcised-cock sucker ... i asked you a single question bout how to set permalink on wordpress and you wont even reply to my post ?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    you circumcised-cock sucker ... i asked you a single question bout how to set permalink on wordpress and you wont even reply to my post ?

Hint: Make a thread in T&T.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks
    http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/optimizing-wordpress-permalinks

Some more information would be helpful. I get perma links by default on WordPress. Look for settings.
  • edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hint: Make a thread in T&T.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks
    http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/optimizing-wordpress-permalinks

Some more information would be helpful. I get perma links by default on WordPress. Look for settings.

[1] well that day I just need a quick Q&A and I thought you knew. You could have just answered me and then delete my post and be done with it.

[2] Yup, I did googled them but I couldnt find the setting>permalink on my wordpress blog. I have another blog with TPB and I could set it to custom on theirs, just that I cant on Wordpress'.

Thought you knew since you blogged all these while ...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    [1] well that day I just need a quick Q&A and I thought you knew. You could have just answered me and then delete my post and be done with it.

[2] Yup, I did googled them but I couldnt find the setting>permalink on my wordpress blog. I have another blog with TPB and I could set it to custom on theirs, just that I cant on Wordpress'.

Thought you knew since you blogged all these while ...

Just install some other theme and try again. I never had an issue with using Perma Links. Look for WordPress SEO plugin. That might fix things for you. Also, next time PM me :).
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Someone's pretentious.
  • edited August 2010
    will try and see how it goes. didnt like to pm, never did. maybe i;ll just make another thread but the problem is i don't know where it should go ...
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Someone's pretentious.

And kinda like borderline egotistical, you know the type where they think they are somehow being clever but still are just posting inane drivel...o wait :o
    edited August 2010

Bad semantic and comprehension however ... does.

wtf does this mean? Go take an English class.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    he's talkin bout me :o:o:o
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    wtf does this mean? Go take an English class.

i;ll. and i suggest you take some english comprehension classes aswell ...

cos anyone who can read'd be able to understand them perfect .... you kno.

HINT : try to reread [2].
    edited August 2010
    i;ll. and i suggest you take some english comprehension classes aswell ...

cos anyone who can read'd be able to understand them perfect .... you kno.

HINT : try to reread [2].

You look retarded when you type shit that doesn't make sense. "bad semantic and comprehension" does not make sense. If you said "poor reading comprehension ability" that would make sense. If you said "lacks ability to distinguish various shades of meaning" that would be fine. "Bad semantic and comprehension" makes no sense and makes you look retarded. Semantics isn't even the right word to describe what you're talking about. Shades of meaning, nuances, subtlety, or multiple interpretations are what you seemed to be describing. I don't care if you think poor language ability doesn't make you look retarded. In my eyes it does.

I've bolded the glaring errors in your post here. Read'd is unacceptable. You can't form a contraction like that. Maybe in redneck speech, but never in writing. Perfect should have been perfectly, because it's an adverb modifying a verb, obviously. As well should be separated.

I have advanced degrees in lit, and I'm not the one writing unintelligible sentences. If a paki like Dfg can write like a native speaker of English, you should be able to as well.

Pot. Kettle. Black.