Irreversible

FONFON Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Depraved brilliance! I've never watched a movie that had such a profound effect on me. It holds some serious force in it.

Aside from being hideously real at times, this movie is a fucking masterpiece. Even the very end where it just fades into some weird strobe bullshit had me screaming 'WHAT THE FUCK'

Was very glad I watched it with friends though...Managed to laugh the entire way through because it was just so fucking overwhelming.

Off to buy this from a nearby video shop because its only $6...Don't know if I will be watching it again any time soon but eh, its worth owning.

Any other fans?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Can't say I've even heard of this one! Sounds cool though, what's it about?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I liked the movie, I especially loved the anal rape scene. I got a semi just thinking about it.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuck its hard to explain...It goes backwards through a series of incredibly graphical scenes of violence...Eventually something of a vengeance plot forms but in such a way you never get to enjoy it and instead just get shocked, confused and beaten around the head with some pretty fucked up images. The camera work and music make it all feel very distorted and confusing, but is executed brilliantly. Really beats the shit out of anything to come out of hollywood.

I don't know how the sound is in this clip because my laptop sucks...But here is a short, good scene from the movie.