So I wanna date rape this girl

2»

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    abrn wrote: »
    Her sexuality and life path is not under your control. You are a piece of shit that will die in prison and rot in hell.

STFU abrn you bleeding heart idiot. Rape is acceptable. Sex is all a women is useful for and if she doesn't wanna give it than force it.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    you know its one think to red box, hack, freak, crack, steal, lie, shop-lift its another thing to rape an innocent person you fuck. How about i rape you... with my cock? howd you like that.

Don't yall understand that this is the response the OP wanted? Playing into it with a heated debate and threats is just what he wants.

And this is ToTSE people, not kindergarten.
  • edited January 2011
    Slice wrote: »
    Damn dude, you are a terrible human being.

Get some roofies or GHB :thumbsup:

I can see a criminal investigation waiting to happen. Also roffies refer to flunitrazepam, which I've read isn't too effective for OP's sad intent. GHB's dose can vary greatly from person to person. just get the bitch drunk to the point of non-consciousness; it releases inhibitions better.
  • edited January 2011
    Hard cock pounding.. Midnight orgy.

lol
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    I can see a criminal investigation waiting to happen. Also roffies refer to flunitrazepam, which I've read isn't too effective for OP's sad intent. GHB's dose can vary greatly from person to person. just get the bitch drunk to the point of non-consciousness; it releases inhibitions better.

Yes flunitrazepam.

But to not cause confusion it is most commonly known as it's brandname, Rohypnol.