Hair-on and the wonderful W/D's..Also xfering a small amount of personal use drugs.

VerticalSmile(riptotse)VerticalSmile(riptotse) Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So guys, glad to see the "real BLTC?" back? nah who am I kidding, it will never be the same.

But anyways guys, i've developed a dope habbit! YAY!!!!!!!!

Now i am going to be attending a festival in almost exactly a month...and I really want to quit doing dope until then

I know the basic rememdies, loperamide..vitamins...etc...

Has anyone had success tapering down with opiates? specifically Heroin?

So the plan is to quit using until the festival, then have a balls to the wall good time when i get there.

So i was also wondering if anyone has had any success in transfering a small amount of drugs for personal use in a train? are there dogs? if there were i was considering swapping out the heroin for pills (oxycontin to be exact), because they don't smell, and wont be picked up by the dogs? but heroin will ( i think ? )

Thanks for your help guys, just thought i'd make a new thread about my situation, just because i'm so happy to see totse back? not really back...but yeah? ( think that the look of the site is just bringing back old memories for me :D

Comments

• Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    Switch to LSD, give yourself a drop in each eye and then "accidently" break the pourer and drain the whole bottle on your face :)

No really though, fry on some acid. It might help...
  • VerticalSmile(riptotse)VerticalSmile(riptotse) Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Switch to LSD, give yourself a drop in each eye and then "accidently" break the pourer and drain the whole bottle on your face :)

No really though, fry on some acid. It might help...

I will probably find some psychedellics at the festie..but opiates are always harder to find at these events...

gotta bring dem myself to ensure a balls to the wall nodding good time :p
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will probably find some psychedellics at the festie..but opiates are always harder to find at these events...

gotta bring dem myself to ensure a balls to the wall nodding good time :p

Whats the point of going if you nod the whole time.

I went to rothbury last year, I did not being enough pills to stay well, so I was in W/D the first night and did a ton of molly, it was sooooo shitty, if it wasent for the Ketamine I would have gone insane from body pain.

And the rest of the festivel I had a "good" time, not fucking kickassingly mind blowing, beacuse I was going through w.d and had to play it off like I wasent sick.

I got to lots of shows and festivels each year but this was the first time being hooked on opiates, it just dosent feel like it fits with the spirit of festivus.

Since that last rothbury I have onnly gone to a few claypool and victor wooten shows, and if I dont quit soon I doubt I will make it to a festivel. Fuck bringing a spoon and syringes and having to go through all that to "feel ok".
  • VerticalSmile(riptotse)VerticalSmile(riptotse) Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Whats the point of going if you nod the whole time.

I went to rothbury last year, I did not being enough pills to stay well, so I was in W/D the first night and did a ton of molly, it was sooooo shitty, if it wasent for the Ketamine I would have gone insane from body pain.

And the rest of the festivel I had a "good" time, not fucking kickassingly mind blowing, beacuse I was going through w.d and had to play it off like I wasent sick.

I got to lots of shows and festivels each year but this was the first time being hooked on opiates, it just dosent feel like it fits with the spirit of festivus.

Since that last rothbury I have onnly gone to a few claypool and victor wooten shows, and if I dont quit soon I doubt I will make it to a festivel. Fuck bringing a spoon and syringes and having to go through all that to "feel ok".

I dont bang, but yeah

i went to bonnaroo last 2 years in a row

last year i took about 10 percocets on the way down, as that was the only opiate i could get my hands on before the festie, unfortunately...but then i found OC 80's for 40$ a piece about 2-4 hours into the festival..lol

You guys shoulda seen me, i was sweating my fucking balls off walking around for hours asking nearly everyone where i could get pills/opiates....NO LUCK AT ALL!!!! so then i went to like this WAY back part where practically no one was, and i found someone, he asked me

"hey man you got molly?"..

me, "nah, but do you know where i can get pills at all, anything man? i'm dying over here"

him, "yeah man i've got loads of OC 80's, but i can't find anyone to sell them to, you need a few?"

me, "i'll buy all of them, ALL OF THEM NOW MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then i nodded da fuqqq out sonnnn :)