Night Ops

SolverTSolverT Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I thought a fitting way to restart bad ideas would to be with a classic thread.

Heres something I read in a book a few days ago;

Some chemicals can be hard to come by, people ask a lot of questions when you buy them, so me and my friend J had an idea , break into our old school and raid the chemical store.

Time was about 1am when we arrived at the back of the school , using a spanner we undid the top bolt in one of the bars of the gating so it would slide to the side making easy access but without visual damage.

We came out onto the school field, previous recon had showed no sign of any security, we knew that once we where in the alarms would be tripped after about 30 seconds and then we#d have another 60 to safely get out of there.

We came around to the front of the school, and climbed up a drain pipe onto a 1st floor roof, from here this is where we would pry open a window into the science block, and make our run to the other end where the chemical store is.

Window was easy to pry open with a simple crowbar, were now inside into my old science teachers classroom but however now time to remisise.

Kicked open his door ran down the hallway kicked open the door to the science room where our prize was; and then all we here is
"OI wtf do you think your doing!",
Shit! a security guard, we never picked one up during our recon so this is unexpected, and hes blocking our orignal escape route.

We both bolt it down the stairs, security guard close in tow, now if we wanted to we could just knock him the fuck out, but i dont really fancy adding assualt to my record if we got caught without real need to do so.

Luckly as we both used to go to school here we know the place pretty well, we run to the P.E block and out the fire exit and bolt towards the fence which we had came into, can here sirens in the distance now, we get out of the school grounds, go into a local park to lay low for a while, then head back home, didnt get what we set out for but still a pretty good night, will have to do even more recon next time.

Comments

• BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    great story, compelling and rich...
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Almost getting caught is the best rush ever.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I love that site. I haven't personally done of it but the culture excites me.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Infrared's Night Ops thread is what lured me into the totse forums years and years ago. A good Night Ops thread is just what is needed here.

Back in the day I had some awesome Ops, these days not so much. I remember there was this one house I found that I could easily climb up onto their roof thanks to these fence like things they had on the side of one wall. I went there one night and climbed up onto the roof and over to the back of the house. There was a small party going on apparently and people were out smoking joints on the back deck. They all got up and went back inside, I hopped off the roof onto the deck and made off with some weed, a zippo, and IIRC a pocket knife before booking it home.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd love to try Night Ops.

I used to do this kind of thing a lot during the day, when I was a kid.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Fuck I posted loads on that Night Ops forum. All my old write-ups are over there.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    I remember Bad Ideas brought me to totse and night ops made me stay.
  • edited July 2010
    Night ops forum is awesome - I think its where I posted a few of my op-stories, I'll have a look and post them up here.
  • TotsterTotster Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Omg its back!!! it fucking back!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:cool:!! I nearly cried!!

here a link: http://www.night-ops.net/resources.html IM SO HAPPY!:)
  • edited July 2010
    Totster wrote: »
    Omg its back!!! it fucking back!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:cool:!! I nearly cried!!

here a link: http://www.night-ops.net/resources.html IM SO HAPPY!:)

Hell yeah, those guides kick ass. Way of the shadow is great.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Construction sites, schools, stores, malls, back yards, pools, storage centers, and just about anywhere.

Once heard a story about going to a school being built and raiding the vending machines in a very messy way.

It worked though.
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Infrared's Night Ops thread is what lured me into the totse forums years and years ago. A good Night Ops thread is just what is needed here.

You know it, let's get to it.

Threads like these might need the revival of "SWIM" or a reminder that everything here is fictional.