My local and hero

Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was sitting (in a chair) yesterday and my mom says "Did you hear about that kid who killed himself at the skate park?" My first thought was "damn that would be one hell of a crash" So I ask what happened and she hands me the news paper. Some kid apperently walked into the skate park pulls out a gun shoots a tree about 8 times then puts one in his brain. Normal people would think "God thats just awful!". I'm so happy I am not a normal person. my first thought was "That kid made a mistake. He wasted 8 shots on a tree. If he was going to off himself at least take someone with you."

Here is a link if you are interested:
http://www.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?z=2&a=470515

I found it odd because I used to skate there. I dont skate anymore though.

The best part was one of my friends at school came up to me and was like "Dude! Did you hear about the guy that an heroed at the skate park?" and my other friend got pissed because she knew him. I'm so glad I didn't reply to him with a "Yes thats fucking crazy man! So much win."

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Normal people would think "God thats just awful!". I'm so happy I am not a normal person. my first thought was "That kid made a mistake. He wasted 8 shots on a tree. If he was going to off himself at least take someone with you."

You're on TOTSE now :)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^That ffs. As i was reading i was thinking of how much of a pussy you have to be to shoot a tree. He was obviously an attention whore just trying to make everyone look at him while he blew his whorish brains all over the pavement. It must've sucked for the skaters though because they probably had to leave the skatepark until the police were done investigating. Fucking emos have to ruin everything :mad:

Seriously shooting a tree is:facepalm: Actually Ive done it before but only to test a gun out. If he was gonna kill himself that was 8 people he could've used those bullet's for. At least if he had done that he could've gotten some fame.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2010
    Darwin's natural selection at work he should get a medal for for taking his retard genes out of the pool
    edited September 2010
    I never actually saw what was so sad about suicide I mean the person chose to do it. I remember when I was in highschool a kid dieing because he was doing that auto erotic asphyxiation thing. I lol'ed hard at that. The kid was always a prick to me too.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    David Carradine died from autoerotic asphixyation.
    edited September 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    FUCK YES! :thumbsup:

and @ dirtysanchez
    I had a gf that was into that......but a guy?

Yeah dude I'm completely serious. I sat next to this guy every day in class. He was a geeky motherfucker with a serious superiority complex yet this is how he died.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Felling/suicide

:o
    edited September 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    is it as common for dudes to be into asphyxiation as chicks? or was he just a wierdo?

From what I hear it's actually more common among guy's. He was a wierdo though.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You're on TOTSE now :)
    Chris was on totse then to. :cool:
    Good to see you hurrrr bro. :)
  • edited September 2010
    I would have done a fucking huge ass kickflip over his dead body.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    A tree hater. :thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    That fucking tree got what it deserved. I've only ever considered suicide once and that was because I was really dope sick. The thought almost immediately left my head, I've never understood it.
  • edited September 2010
    I've never considered it, the thought is kinda scary. I'd prefer to be alive, haha.