Mushbox Makes it Happen

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
So while posting on www.shroomtalk.com/forums, I stumbled upon a monthly free shit contest. I figured meh, why not, and entered. Wouldn't ya know it, I won the July contest! We didn't get notified of the winners till almost september, but I'm not complaining. Just for posting in a thread, I won a $70 mushbox casing kit from www.mushbox.com and my choice of any live "EDIBLE" culture syringe from www.spores101.com. I just got around to ordering my stuff a few minutes ago, I can't wait.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Sounds kewl. I still never got to try shrooms.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    go sign up for shroomtalk.com and maye you'll get lucky like I did
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Shrooms are my favorite drug of all time :) It's the greatest feeling ever.

I thought Acid was slightly better although it's very hard to choose. Even though there both psyc's It's kinda apples and oranges. A shroom trip always felt very earthy or primitive in the sense that I knew it was coming from a natural drug where acid has a more man made feel. I love the come up on shrooms just laughing for no reason.
  • edited September 2010
    Wow OP, that's seriously fucking cool. They have these comps every month you say? Might have to try that out :D
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wow OP, that's seriously fucking cool. They have these comps every month you say? Might have to try that out :D

Yep, every month. First place is usually something like what I got; second place is usually 3 syringes of cubes, your choice; third is usualyy one syringe of cubes, your choice. Signing up is free, all you have to do is post in the thread for that month. I can't hurt to sign up :)