Nine [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

I will keep this very short. I avoided this movie for a while because it was musical. So, today I ventured into my movies section and decided to randomly watch a movie. After extracting the file and setting up the system, I took my seat and started to watch the movie which I forgot was a MUSICAL.

Well, after 4 mins I closed the player and deleted the movie.

This would have happened if the movie like other musicals, what really happened was I shat brix. Guys, the first scene rapes the fuck out of you, I actually spewed blood out of my ass :eek:.

In other words I was bombarded with powerful actresses who were BEAUTIFUL to look at and fap worthy. After 12 mins I sealed my fate and decided to watch the movie.

I am NOT a fan of musicals and THANK GOD this movie doesn't follow the standard musical pattern. It's amazing to watch, beautiful to listen and brilliant when it comes to the acting and plot.

I should mention it anyway, NOT everyone will enjoy this movie, it's for people who appreciate Art and music. Luckily, I don't have the Music syndrome and I loved the musical score.

This movie is highly recommend for variety of reasons. I am not naming them if you look at the cast and imagine them wearing lingerie you will get the idea.

Comments