I Sell the Dead [2008]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

When I downloaded this movie, I thought it might be fun to watch. After watching it, I don't think it was that funny. The story was okay and a bit original but not that original.

In short, two guys are grave robbers and they find different corpses some are etc and etc. Good enough for someone who likes to watch horror flicks. Well, not exactly. The theme gets old quickly and in this age, you really can't get scared.

However, the punch lines were effective and there were some scenes which did work. Overall, it was a good movie and it might entertain some of you. If you have it on your hard disk watch it otherwise don't bother going after it.

When I downloaded this movie, I thought it might be fun to watch. After watching it, I don't think it was that funny. The story was okay and a bit original but not that original.

In short, two guys are grave robbers and they find different corpses some are etc and etc. Good enough for someone who likes to watch horror flicks. Well, not exactly. The theme gets old quickly and in this age, you really can't get scared.

However, the punch lines were effective and there were some scenes which did work. Overall, it was a good movie and it might entertain some of you. If you have it on your hard disk watch it otherwise don't bother going after it.

TL;DR: Same old story but with a new twist, graves, robbers, cleavage, dark theme, aliens!
Same old story but with a new twist, graves, robbers, cleavage, dark theme, aliens!