Ghosts of Girlfriends Past [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

The first question you should be asking right now is "Dfg WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?" and the second question should be "Why did you bother?.

Well, nothing is wrong with me and I only bothered to watch this movie, because it's a chic flick. Yes, my friends this movie is 100% certifiable chic flick. But don't get mad, we often ignore these type of movies and go for Action type ones which is great but if you need to understand girls you better start watching these type of movies.

You see this movie shows the dream man, the dream man we all dream to be. A person who could fuck any girl he likes a person who walks to any girl and in minutes, she is in bed with him. To say that this movie is original, unique, and awesome would be telling everyone that Obama is actually not a nigger.

What this movie offers is a refreshers course for guys who want to get in touch with their soft side, for guys who are lost.... well, not really. It's just a movie which makes every girl dream of finding his true love in the end, even if the guy has fucked all the pussy in the world, he will come to your pussy in the end.

Let us move on, the movie starts slow and picks up speed in the middle. You get to see hot girls and sluts but no tits and no full-blown sex. What you get is some romance BS and a lecture on how to treat a girl and how not to treat a girl.

I would not recommend this movie for majority of Totse users because I don't see users watching this type of movie. Nevertheless, if you are a girl or a wife, do consider watching this movie.

TL;DR: Love, Lust, Relationships.

Blog Post: http://dfg.byethost14.com/blog/?p=16

Comments