The World of Warcraft thread.

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Yeah, WoW. Got a problem with it? You guys should have known that sooner or later it was coming.

Post in here if you play. Let us know your server, class, level, etc etc. Me? I've got a level 80 mage on Frostmane currently up to Sindy in ICC10, that LK is a hard mother fucker.

With that new Real ID thing we could all be friends :D:D:D

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    I played WoW for maybe 3 months when it first came out and just gave up on it after a while of killing boars :facepalm: but i have no problem with it now. I think that south park really gave it that bad rap with their WoW episode (it was pretty funny though)

Shit was crazy hard in the original WoW, but with the new expansions it's gotten way way way way way easier, and somewhat more fun because of that. It no longer takes like 6 fucking months just to get your character in full epics, you can do that in like 2 days now haha. It's all about end game.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2010
    played 2 summers back, was awesome i was a rouge and could beat any class accept druids. Those were hard assholes. But wow doesn't seem that hardcore anymore compared to games like ragnarok but it was fun for 3 months. Subtly spec is pretty cool.

Also, for mages, i like to go frost and fire build, leaning more on frost. But i stopped keeping track of what the new skills are. oh well.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I would try it but I refuse to pay a monthly fee for a computer game. It's just not happening fuck that. If they change that I'll get it until then blizzard can suck my ball's.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    Lethargica wrote: »
    played 2 summers back, was awesome i was a rouge and could beat any class accept druids. Those were hard assholes. But wow doesn't seem that hardcore anymore compared to games like ragnarok but it was fun for 3 months. Subtly spec is pretty cool.

Also, for mages, i like to go frost and fire build, leaning more on frost. But i stopped keeping track of what the new skills are. oh well.

Sadly the mage class is all about arcane now, and the playstyle is pretty much spamming 2 buttons. It's simple as hell but still fun for some reason.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2010
    I would try it but I refuse to pay a monthly fee for a computer game. It's just not happening fuck that. If they change that I'll get it until then blizzard can suck my ball's.

You do realize that you can play WoW for free on a private server? google wow private server top 100. free of charge, game is downloaded for free. The only thing you have to worry about are which rates you want, and how "custom" is the server going.