Using facebook to commit crimes

SLIMSLIM Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
Well I've just quickly scanned through this forum and I can safely say, what a pile of fucking shit. and what's with all the "totse army" bullshite? I'll soon have some good (bad) ideas regularly coming into this forum, considering it doesn't stay stagnant and retarded.

I've been toying with this thought for a while now, and it was an article I read the other day which brought it to me that facebook is indeed better than any personal Ads website for scamming, chatroom (for paedobaiting) and better than stalking a person's every move when you have facebook and tell you all of their going-ons anyway, if you wanted to pull any kind of hit on them. I can also imagine a few people have been successful for building up a client case for selling drugs to through facebook.

Here's the article that gave me the idea:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/205295/gang_uses_facebook_to_rob_houses.html

Here is the helpful tool in question:
http://youropenbook.org/

You can see when people are going to be out, on vacation, looking for something to buy or are selling something. Not to mention there's little to no security measures on facebook for these type of transactions as they'll most likely want to message you via e-mail offline then and then you can scam them.

Not to mention facebook is a place a lot of people go looking for love, as silly as it sounds, and these are indeed silly people ripe for scamming. The Nigerians pull these scams, and it fills me with glee when stupid race-traitor white girls get scammed by them.

The ideas are endless and this is what this thread will be about.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    This is just like that Facebook Chat exploit where you could view your friend's open chat sessions and check their pending friend requests.

Hasn't OpenBook been out for a while now?
  • edited October 2010
    Nice idea bro. Using FB to see when people are out of their homes is a good idea - one which was previously used with Myspace and the like. It's interesting to see how many people reveal so much to their "friends".