How do i change my username?

edited October 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I've decided that due to rampant homophobia I would like to change my user name to something that will not easily identify me as a target for the bigots you have moderating this site. I apologize if there is already a thread made about this, but I don't have all day to search and there is nothing on the first page about it. Please respond quickly before I am forced to create another account using a proxy so that I can post without constant harrasment from homophobic mods and admins.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Make a new account.
  • edited October 2010
    DFG said he deactivated my other account. however I will try it.
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, try it. If not, make another another account :D
    edited October 2010
    On a side note, whenever I read your username, I read the 'POZ' as 'Piece of Zhit' :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm actually glad that you're not being such a fail troll now :) Keep it up.

This. I think the policy is though you cant change your name unless you have a really good reason.
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, dupes are frowned upon because it encourages mindless trolling and being a cunt.

If its a totally fresh account though, you'd be alright.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    PM me and I will activate your other account.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    Who here is capable of changing usernames?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Who here is capable of changing usernames?

Name changing isn't allowed unless you have a very good reason to get the name changed. Like getting framed for murder or impersonation.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    What if cos I changed my handle on zoklet and feel real fuckin weird using this old one?
  • edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Make a new account.
    Use your other account...
    This. I think the policy is though you cant change your name unless you have a really good reason.
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yeah, dupes are frowned upon because it encourages mindless trolling and being a cunt.

If its a totally fresh account though, you'd be alright.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Name changing isn't allowed unless you have a very good reason to get the name changed. Like getting framed for murder or impersonation.

This.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    This is just a big conspiracy to get your member count up.
    edited October 2010
    Yes you caught us :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    reject wrote: »
    What if cos I changed my handle on zoklet and feel real fuckin weird using this old one?

Just make a new account and post like mad :). No one cares about reg and post count here mate.
  • edited October 2010
    Even I'm considering making a new account, I hate my freakin username :D
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Even I'm considering making a new account, I hate my freakin username :D

Do it. Make it 'Mayberry's #1 Ho' :D
  • ZarniwoopZarniwoop Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Just make a new account and post like mad :). No one cares about reg and post count here mate.

I don't care about post date and registration, it just seems a waste to make a whole new account.

And the ability to change your username, with an up to date record of who's who, was a good feature of Zoklet.

You guys should learn from what they did well.
  • edited October 2010
    Zarniwoop wrote: »
    I don't care about post date and registration, it just seems a waste to make a whole new account.

And the ability to change your username, with an up to date record of who's who, was a good feature of Zoklet.

How exactly did Zoklet do this? It sounds interesting.

The only thing stopping me from making a new account is that my Editor status would be lost :(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010

I found it annoying how everyone kept changing there user name but if the majority agrees with you on this Im sure it could be made to where you can change your name.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Then we'll never know who is who. Big Bear, use Wires Dead Baby instead.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010

We did learn but it adds useless overhead. :) Simplicity!
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    We did learn but it adds useless overhead. :) Simplicity!

No, it makes your forum look more popular than it really is.
  • edited October 2010
    I've decided that due to rampant homophobia I would like to change my user name to something that will not easily identify me as a target for the bigots you have moderating this site. I apologize if there is already a thread made about this, but I don't have all day to search and there is nothing on the first page about it. Please respond quickly before I am forced to create another account using a proxy so that I can post without constant harrasment from homophobic mods and admins.

Didn't you just call me a "faggot", I declare shenanigans. I believe you are a "troll construct", and your posts have less to do with your genuine viewpoints and more to do with being a pain in the ass. Oh and "Zarniwoop", you're not the only one that read the books, perhaps I should alias as Agrajag.
    C/O