A fat drunk mexicunt tried trading food stamps for my money

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
she wanted to buy beer.

To which I responded "fuck no" and she proceeded to get quite MAD and started screaming about how I was a white nigger.:hai:

Comments

• LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    she wanted to buy beer.

To which I responded "fuck no" and she proceeded to get quite MAD and started screaming about how I was a white nigger.:hai:

Negroid.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    You should have beaten her then proceeded to have sex with her. Those Spics love domestic violence.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    This is typical mexican behavior. Using foodstamps to leech when she probably isnt legal:mad:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    We had Japan exchange students in college who would go around and try to sell steaks that they bought with their food stamps for cash..lol.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Why can't she earn her own money?

Oh right...
  • edited October 2010
    I hate street people that get mad when I tell them to fuck off, what the fuck else am I supposed to do if I want them to go away? I tell plenty of people to fuck off, but streeters seem to take it really personally, if you're a beggar than shut up and make a sign. I am going back to Vancouver soon, and the one thing I'm not looking forward to is having to deal with whacked out street trash again.
    C/O
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I hate street people that get mad when I tell them to fuck off, what the fuck else am I supposed to do if I want them to go away? I tell plenty of people to fuck off, but streeters seem to take it really personally, if you're a beggar than shut up and make a sign. I am going back to Vancouver soon, and the one thing I'm not looking forward to is having to deal with whacked out street trash again.
    C/O

I just ignore them. I'd be willing to give them something If I thought they were really going to use the money for anything other than crack or a 40.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I just ignore them. I'd be willing to give them something If I thought they were really going to use the money for anything other than crack or a 40.

I'm willing to give them money if they're honest and say they're going to buy a 40. I hate the ones who lie.
  • edited October 2010

Yah', when I was younger and still gave a fuck I would try to buy food for them once in a while, usually they would ask for money instead, and get told to fuck off. Once in a while they would take the food and tell me their story, mostly bullshit, but one girl really was screwed over and I ended up taking a collection from my friends to send her back to Winnipeg and her family, non refundable bus ticket.
    C/O
    "Hard on the outside, soft in the middle, and deadly in the center, kind of like a stale jelly donut with a razor blade hidden inside."
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    lol You say the stupidest shit overlord.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Derelicts don't ever bother me. Sometimes when I see dudes panhandling I'll chill with them. I've asked to buy lunch for a few, but they always declined...

Last homeless lady I met said I look like I need to save whatever money I have.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Never had that problem. Oh wait...
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Maldito perro! Queiro mi cerveza hijo de puta! Que le pasan a estos gringos?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey cabron, dame dinero para unos 40s ese, por lo menos yo no te voy a mentir :D
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Honestly, if she offered to buy me a 40 for my troubles I would have said ok, but I doubt she had the money, considering she needed mine.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'm willing to give them money if they're honest and say they're going to buy a 40. I hate the ones who lie.

When I was in LA a crackhead approached me and asked me for money so he could get a fix. Since he was honest about it I gave him the change I made after getting a drink at the convenience store he was roosting outside of.