I can't fucking sleep.

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Because I can't stop watching True Blood. Fucking christ, I've had a good sleep schedule going all week of going to bed at around 11pm-12am and waking up at around 10am. Now it's going to be all out of whack because of this god damn vampire show. Fuck. :mad:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    At least it's not fucking Twilight :mad:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    When I first saw "true blood," I thought you meant "Death Wish," with Charles Bronson. And I was all "fuck yeah brother!"....

But I'm drunk and have no Idea what TRue blood is.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited October 2010
    Vampires suck :thumbsdown:
  • edited October 2010
    Cheers Acid Drop, whatcha' drinkin, I'm on some nasty molasses shine.

I once watched a whole season of The Soprano's and then crashed for an hour and went to work.
  • edited October 2010
    I saw all the advertisements for True Blood but never ended up watching it - is it any good?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Watched Season 2,3, and 1 partially, read [listened] to all 10 books. I know the feeling OP. But I never lost any sleep over it.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    Trx, I think it's damn good, give it a shot.

Dfg, I get extremely into a good series. Like it's a drug. I haven't read nor did I even know there were True Blood books, how are they? Also fuck a book on tape.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    Cheers Acid Drop, whatcha' drinkin, I'm on some nasty molasses shine.

I once watched a whole season of The Soprano's and then crashed for an hour and went to work.

Beefeater Gin. Super tastey :) but gin is one of those hate or love things. I happen to love decent gin.

I gave up whiskey about a year ago. Shit gives me wiiiicked hangovers. I do buy a bottle of Tullmore Dew once in awhile though.