All About Steve [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Now, the majority will not see this movie. It is a surprise I watched it but hey it was in a pack and I decided to watch the recent movies just so I can write reviews about them. After finishing this movie, I went to IMDB for the usual stuff and I found out that this movie earned Sandra a Razzie Award for the Worst Couple on Screen.

I do not know about you but I am disappointed. I blame the Genre, the movie is called Romantic Comedy but in reality, it’s just Comedy. I cannot recall a love scene that synchronizes with ROMANTIC. If you’re thinking this movie is about girl trying to earn a man back than you’re mistaken. This movie proves to be much more after you ignore the extra bullshit and enjoy it as a light comedy.

You won’t see extended talks about love and other crap but you will see a girl who isn’t normal trying to become normal. I think they should have renamed the movie and edited the story and it could be a very good movie which shows how retards survive in our world, in this case the retard is Sandra Bullock and she is knows a lot of stuff and she can’t stop talking.

At the end you don’t feel connected to this movie and you get to see the other side of media which is another plus point of this movie. If only they made it more believable and strict this movie would have done better. Still, it did not deserve the Razzie award.

Anyway, this is a serious chic flick and its best if people stay away from it. You will not see anything worthwhile nor will you enjoy it unless you like light humor. Although some of the scenes were good when it comes to comedy.