The Wolfman [2010]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Surprisingly decent. I basically watched this movie for the special effects, especially those scenes where Lawrence (Benicio Del Toro) turns into a werewolf. The CGI was pretty good and overall the movie didn't disappoint that much.

Since it's a remake of a remake etc you already know the story. For some reason I wanted to fuck Gwen (Gemma Whelan) really bad [probably because I am dude and she looked hot]. They have a semi side boob scene of her and boy she looks tasty.

The action scenes were good and the environment was dark and beautiful.If you're a fan of horror genre you might like this. Don't expect emotional scenes!

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I liked it overall. I was surprised because most remakes disappoint but the special effects were great especially when he fucks up the gypsy camp. I was kinda hoping he wouldnt find a heart just before he killed the girl though I mean hes a werewolf and all.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Saw this shit and thought it was pretty decent for a remake. Def a torrent download though.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    This just came in the mail from Netflix today, I just got it because I like Benicio Del Torro but it's good to hear it's a decent movie.