Those stupid E-Cig ads in the top right corner......

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It says quit smoking today, but then it tries to sell you those electronic cigarettes, which are probably no better. :mad:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    You can sync up your electronic cigarettes with your Facebook and Twitter, so whenever you e-smoke, it'll automatically update everybody on the number of puffs you take :hai:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I tried one a few months ago. I was not impressed enough to buy one. It actually is way healthier for you though.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You can sync up your electronic cigarettes with your Facebook and Twitter, so whenever you e-smoke, it'll automatically update everybody on the number of puffs you take :hai:

Somehow this wouldn't surprise me....... :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    You're only inhaling nicotine. There's no tar or any other shit in it. Just nicotine and whatever propellant agent they use. It's far better for your lungs.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fuck that, I just bought a pack of Kamel Reds today which I haven't had in four years. Can't find them fucking anywhere.
  • edited October 2010
    Smokeing causes cancer!!!!!
    DONT BE THAT TYP!!!!
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited October 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Fuck that, I just bought a pack of Kamel Reds today which I haven't had in four years. Can't find them fucking anywhere.

Me too, actually. The Indian reservation nearby sells them. Fucking expensive though, lucky strikes and kamel reds are over $10 in town, they're about $10.25 at the reservation.
    edited October 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    Me too, actually. The Indian reservation nearby sells them. Fucking expensive though, lucky strikes and kamel reds are over $10 in town, they're about $10.25 at the reservation.

What is a camel red exactly? Ive never heard of those.
  • edited October 2010
    Those fake cigs are the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. It's even harsh on your throat, like a real cig is. How do they do it?!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Nicotine. It's an addictive neurotoxin.
    edited October 2010
    What is a camel red exactly? Ive never heard of those.

they're an obscure cigarette made by whichever company owns Camel, and for whatever reason they do spell Camel with a K on these. and they are expensive as all fuck, mine cost 9.00 with tax. and they are next to impossible to find.

edit: pic

LzTqi.jpg

i want to start a collection of burned tobacco ash, like sherlock holmes.
    edited October 2010
    We don't have those in America :mad: but every time i go out of country i buy a carton :thumbsup:

yeah we do, I live in Arizona :p
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    Those e-cigs piss me off. I know it's just nicotine, but I want to inhale/blow more "smoke." I think it's basically what a double ultra light cig would be like.
    edited October 2010
    Oh well you must have the last packs because i read that they were discontinued in America :(

EDIT:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_%28cigarette%29

It's under "discontinued USA varieties"

that's weird. I think they have it confused, the brand was discontinued many years ago but was brought back in (?) the late 90s. it says so on the pack, I have to look.

it's just uncommon. if it really is discontinued:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: im going to buy a carton:angry:
    edited October 2010
    Oh man if it's not discontinued then i'm going on a mission to find those fuckers tomorrow :o

try 7-11. that is the only place i know of to get them.
    edited October 2010
    give em a call first to be sure. i had to walk 2 miles round trip to get to my 7-11 lol.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    How do they do it?!

Electronic cigarettes, how the fuck do they work? :confused:

:p
    Habaner0 wrote: »

i want to start a collection of burned tobacco ash, like sherlock holmes.

Then you could mix them into wax and make a burnable candle..... catalystic and stuff..... :o
    edited October 2010
    Fuck cigarettes:o

260px-red-man.png
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Electronic cigarettes, how the fuck do they work? :confused:

Battery + Wire = Hot.