ATTN Dfg

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Put your dirty mudslime ass to work and actually try to do something beneficial for the white man and send me a couple kilos of afghan hash.

thanks

p.s. is it going to be like 30,000,000 rupees? that's like one american dollar fyi

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Yeah man, like the shit I bought a kg. of in 91, gold seal with the classic "crossed ak47's 'lets smoke out the russians' logo", damn fine hash that was. Is there actually any hash is Pakistan anymore?, what is the view of the government towards hash? Most of the shit I have had that was supposedly from Pakistan was shitty north Indian press hash, 1/4 lb "soap bar" bricks, nasty as fuck.
    C/O
    "dude, where the fuck did you get that from?"
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Sorry mate, I don't do drugs.
  • edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Because of your religion or because you just don't dig on drugs?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Because of your religion or because you just don't dig on drugs?

Never really liked drugs, I hate cigs and I really hate drugs for some strange reason. They just don't appeal to me.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Never really liked drugs, I hate cigs and I really hate drugs for some strange reason. They just don't appeal to me.

NO dfg the international rules of being a paki clearly state that you must smoke both opium and hash while at the same time declaring that alcohol is evil.:o:o:o Learn to paki ok bro? Then send me hash and a hookah.
  • edited October 2010

You are a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped ka Paratha.
  • edited October 2010
    You are a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped ka Paratha.

wearing a bomb vest, shouting ALLAHU ACKBAR