Where the fuck are my posts??

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Since the site went down I'm missing posts. WTF??????

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    We lost a big junk when we came back, I requested the host to try to recover our posts and we got some our posts back along with registered users. I think posts up to Oct 15 2010 are restored {previous was Oct 2 2010]. It's still better than nothing. Use Lazarus [Firefox Add-on]
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    yeah doods we really do need to get our shit together, hard to refer people to totse.info when no page responds..
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Is there a lazarus type thing for Chrome? I honestly dont care to much though I'm just glad totse is back.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Fuck my posts! &T is back. WooHoo!:cool:
  • edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    We lost a big junk when we came back, I requested the host to try to recover our posts and we got some our posts back along with registered users. I think posts up to Oct 15 2010 are restored {previous was Oct 2 2010]. It's still better than nothing. Use Lazarus [Firefox Add-on]

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    I want my trouncing of LMS back you dirty mudslime jizzlamic scum
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I noticed posts made since the site got back up but before the restore have disappeared. Will I have to make my fail "HAI TO YOU" thread a third time? :o
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I noticed posts made since the site got back up but before the restore have disappeared. Will I have to make my fail "HAI TO YOU" thread a third time? :o

I believe so:(
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    1222219525990.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

It's good to be back!!!! :D
  • edited October 2010
    Missing posts? That's a Zoklet thing to do :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    True! But @ least forum down is a totse thing....That's worth a :thumbsup:
  • edited October 2010
    Actually, I'm grateful, it deleted a bunch of posts I did when I was super fucked up, no good content, and some death threats against McBabyfucker besides, which I did mean, but would have been far more eloquent with if I had not been on a Stolichnaya and Coke binge.
    C/O
    "sometimes it's just better to forget"
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

There is one key difference. If this were zoklet everyone would be screaming about how it was a massive conspiracy.