edited October 2010
    what RC you recommend the most? :o
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    2C-E by a long shot nigggggaa

lol i spelled shot shit at first:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::hai:
    edited October 2010
    the one thing i hate about it is (dunno if youre a smoker) is i fiend cigarettes like a motherfucker on this shit and they taste like UTTER SHIT on it. you have to pussy puff to fucking finish a cig

and its cold as all fuck out...fuck it brb 3rd cig in a half hour:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    not a smoker dood. was when i was into mdma and all that jazz, good times :thumbsup:

i've dabbled in the darkside of drugs a little bit but never plunged into RC's.. I'll run 2C-E by some friends and see if a group of us are keen to hit it on a special occasion and see whats up. feel free to describe it heh ;)
  • edited October 2010
    Does 2c-e burn like a bastard like 2c-b? I had a lot of 2c-b this winter, and even though I LOVE snorting shit, the most I could get back was 1/2 a pellet and that left me dancing around the room like I had just stubbed my toe. I eventually started just blending it into some iced tea, the tannins seemed to help the uptake. Have you (OP) ever done 2c-b?, if so compare.
    C/O
    "owwww, fuck owww, damn damn damn, why did I do that?, oh thats why:eek:"
    edited October 2010
    Does 2c-e burn like a bastard like 2c-b? I had a lot of 2c-b this winter, and even though I LOVE snorting shit, the most I could get back was 1/2 a pellet and that left me dancing around the room like I had just stubbed my toe. I eventually started just blending it into some iced tea, the tannins seemed to help the uptake. Have you (OP) ever done 2c-b?, if so compare.
    C/O
    "owwww, fuck owww, damn damn damn, why did I do that?, oh thats why:eek:"

no I haven't done 2c-b BUT 2C-E BURNS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING FUCKER HOLY FUCK GOD DAMN that shit burned BAD.

and the drip was nasty as shit too. i only got rid of that crap by stealing somebody's barbeque sunflower seeds
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    drip drip drip, how i love the drip :thumbsdown:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    why do you feel the need to tell 2 different internet forums this you fucking loser

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=141136
  • edited October 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    why do you feel the need to tell 2 different internet forums this you fucking loser

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=141136

wtf r u talkin bout that thread was made by Midnight Sun, dumbshit.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    wtf r u talkin bout that thread was made by Midnight Sun, dumbshit.

its his zoklet name
  • edited October 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    its his zoklet name

You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you.:facepalm::facepalm::hai:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    i dont know you so i didnt really know if you were a trooooll or not