Loss of Virginity: Erotic Fiction by Habanero

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited January 2011 in Life
seeing bloodydiaperman made me remember this. I wrote this in april 2009.

I have always had a fetish for birth. When my dog gave birth to puppies, my penis hardened as I watched, and throbbed as each one came into the world. The whole idea of these blind, dumb animals taking their first breath as their all-enclosing placenta is ripped off for their mother to eat could have brought me to orgasm by itself, but I decided to satisfy myself physically as well as mentally, then.

I unzipped my pants and threw them to my ankles, allowing my erect penis to bounce out. The now-exhausted mother dog lay flopped on the floor while her breed fought to suckle for that life giving milk. The sight made me harder still. "Too bad they're blind" I thought to myself, the idea of being able to traumatize, if that were even possible with animals, just made the impulse even more difficult to ignore, not like I wanted to.

With a swift move, I jammed my penis into the mother dog's worn out vagina, imagining the voyage each pup took through it. I slid a finger into her anus, and while it was extremely pleasurable for me, it was like bestial rape for the dog. It was clear she wanted to get me out of her, but her efforts were feeble at best due to the sheer exhaustion of birth. As she attempted to fight, I merely thrusted harder, and as my penis unloaded into her, as if I could concieve some horrific man-dog hybrid, it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. I withdrew, and grabbed one of the puppies who was either blocked, or unable to get onto one of the teats of her mother. I basically figured I would give the puppy some more nutritious milk out of a more "special nipple." As my sperm leaked out of her mother's vagina, I forced the puppy's snout into it. It moaned feebly as it halfheartedly drank the sperm, clearly insatisfied as it choked the substance down.

I had nearly put the puppy down, when my wife walked in the door. She's relatively unattractive, with tits that gravity has taken a toll on, an ass that has long since flattened out, and a face in dire need of a lift. She was barely thirty, various hard drugs in a previous life had probably shaped her to be like this. Her dark eyes seemed to lighten in shock, as they swung over her naked husband next to a limp dog while holding a puppy up to its mother's vagina.

That night was a living hell, all for a want to satisfy myself. You would not expect a woman of her caliber to have an explosive personality inside, but she screamed at me for hours on end, threatening to not only call the police but to throw me into a mental asylum. In the end we agreed to rehab for my sexual addictions.

Fast forward five years. I never got over my addictions, merely hid them deep in a corner of my head. Despite everyone's tests and subversive, loaded questions I successfully evaded all of them and managed to live a semi-normal life. This was all interrupted when my wife became pregnant. This was the ultimate test, for both my wife and me. I secretly held no love for either wife or child, not even wishing to add my piss to the gene pool. No, I had a larger motivation at heart.

Many months later, when my wife was off maternity leave, and her trust in me had fully recuperated, it was just me and the toddler (who was a she). It was time for my addiction, long buried, to resurface with a vengeance. I grabbed all the tools I would need for the job, then I grabbed the toddler who instantly started bawling its filthy lungs out. I had planned this for almost all of the 9 months my wife was pregnant, and hopefully it would work out perfectly.

I proceeded to bind the toddler to a table, which was leveled to be level with my hips. The damn THING wouldn't shut up, so I forced its mouth shut by wrapping a few lengths of duct tape around its head a few times. I wanted it to see what was about to happen to it, so I used smaller cuts to force its eyelids open. It was of course nude by this time, and I examined its hairless, small vagina carefully, then proceeding to its anus. Not wishing to bother with a finger, I exposed my now fully erect penis and slapped it across its filthy face a few times.

At this point I could not wait any longer. All my fantasies of rape and fresh, unsoiled flesh had finally boiled to the surface. I jammed my throbbing penis into my offspring's extremely premature vagina, which made an audible ripping noise as I entered, and it seemed to bleed more with every thrust. At first, it seemed as if the sheer power of its screams would defy the strength of the duct tape holding its mouth shut, but despite its every effort it could not. The blood gushing from its vagina acted as a form of macabre lubrication, such as it was, for the subject of my rape was extremely tight as it was and not very deep, so my penis could not go all the way in, despite my every attempt to force it deeper.

Insatisfied with the toddler's excessively bleeding yet small vagina I decided to have at its asshole. I decided to go somewhat gentler this time. Due to it being bound to the table, this was a somewhat difficult task. I knelt, my blood-coated penis, still hard, dripping onto the carpet. I proceeded to insert one finger of my right hand into the puckered anus, wiggling it a bit. Then, another finger of my left hand. There, both hands were in, somewhat. Slowly, I worked more fingers in as the toddler squirmed above. Finally, I had about three fingers from each hand in - index, middle, and ring. Then came the big moment: in one fast movement, I pulled to the right and left, respectively. With a massive rip, the toddler's asshole, now bleeding excessively, was loose enough for my penis to slide into. I nearly slipped and fell, there was so much blood now on the carpet.

As I fucked its anus, watching it start becoming more and more lethargic as the realization of imminent death swept over it, I had a desire for something more. It was not enough that my penis be covered in a mixture of shit and blood. I had to have more. Fortunately I anticipated this. While I fucked its ass, I grabbed a knife and made two slices - in the form of a Christian cross - so that the skin would peel away, exposing the vital organs underneath.

I withdrew from its anus and proceeded to sink my penis into a bunch of muscle and intestine, watching the lungs expand and contract in sheer terror most toddlers do not experience. It might have been worth keeping alive, if only for the problems it would have later in life. Imagine what should be your first fuck _ "Why aren't you a virgin?" "My daddy took it from me when I was a toddler." Oh well. The thing had only a few breaths of life in it anyway, and I was about to orgasm.

I kept my nut on hold for what seemed like an eternity - then - yes! The rumble of the garage door heralded my wife's arrival. Good, because this thing was about to finally die in a pool of blood, feces, and sperm. Simultaneously, my wife walked in while I came in what seemed like gallons all over this thing's still-beating heart. She screamed at the sight of her now-dead daughter, with her father connected to her mutilated body by a thin rope of sperm.

Her scream was short-lived, however, as I extinguished her pathetic life quickly with some .45-caliber aspirin, applied directly to her head like Head-On. Hungry from all this fucking, I sank my teeth into one of her sagging, wrinked tits, and bit it clean off. I progressed to gnaw on her other tit, munched on her arm like it was a chicken wing, I felt kind of like a member of the undead but I had a ravenous appetite only human flesh could satisfy. Shortly after eating this huge meal, however, I had a monster crap waiting in the wings, so I took the opportunity and defecated a large, brown snake all over mother and daughter's bloody, barely recognizable bodies.

Then I went skydiving.

love always~

Comments