Is it just me or does Generally Speaking on Zoklet seem dead?

metameta Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ever since all that shit went down and this site has been up it seems like no one is really posting in GS anymore. Is it just me?

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not just you.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know I make like 1-2 posts in the forum since I left and a couple in BC. I gave them the heads up I am weening off the place. I think when some of us big hitters who made thousands of posts (now quite a few dozen or closer to a hundred with over 1,000+) leave, then Zoklet will feel things move slower. It's bad enough during the summer months it moves like molasses like last summer because people have better shit to do.

I really just don't see a reason to stay there after pleding myself here. When I go to visit I just don't feel compelled to add anything anymore. I gave too many fucking words of wisdom back in the day that ended up being a waste of text that led me to not contributing shit for the past year there.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    The entire forum is slow.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm with LSA on this. Slowly weening off that shithole.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    yup ive noticed that too. thats good news. i hope that whole forum dies.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I'm with LSA on this. Slowly weening off that shithole.

Yeah, I guess its the best thing to do. Eventually that place will become a ghost town.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Yeah, I guess its the best thing to do. Eventually that place will become a ghost town.

In time...
    edited July 2010
    They're already clearly falling apart over there.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I don't know I make like 1-2 posts in the forum since I left and a couple in BC. I gave them the heads up I am weening off the place. I think when some of us big hitters who made thousands of posts (now quite a few dozen or closer to a hundred with over 1,000+) leave, then Zoklet will feel things move slower. It's bad enough during the summer months it moves like molasses like last summer because people have better shit to do.

I really just don't see a reason to stay there after pleding myself here. When I go to visit I just don't feel compelled to add anything anymore. I gave too many fucking words of wisdom back in the day that ended up being a waste of text that led me to not contributing shit for the past year there.

Between you, Dfg, Vizier, and myself we have 55,704 posts on Zoklet. And we all pretty much just stopped posting there altogether. Ahaha

That's four out of the top 10 posters on the site. I would have included Rainycity too, but forgot. SORRY BRAH

Not to mention Rizzo, if we could get his ass over here, which I'm sure would be simple enough, then it'd be that much more of a blow to Zoklet.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm half heartedly trying to remain tied there, but like... I don't know. I'm not at all inclined to post. totse is just betterer.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only one with high post count still loyal to Zoklet is Spectral. The rest of us are pretty much here now.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010

Nothing of worth gets posted there.

The drama is just so boring and predictable now it's not even fun to be involved in. It's gone from something big happening to "oh, Zok made another retarded decision? No big surprise".

The only threads I post in on Zoklet now are the ones I'm already subscribed to, and even then it's only like 2 or 3, like the one or 2 about this place and then uh.... the raoul moat one.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Wires is the mother of zoklet (according to zok) and she killed it, just like her baby. I don't even get enjoyment trolling as a zionist jewish supremacist on there anymore.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wires is the mother of zoklet (according to zok) and she killed it, just like her baby.

That makes a lot of sense.

I always knew wires would be the downfall of that place, but instead of people listening to me preach about what a shitty human wires is I just got infracted instead.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    That makes a lot of sense.

I always knew wires would be the downfall of that place, but instead of people listening to me preach about what a shitty human wires is I just got infracted instead.

They infracted and banned people like it was going out of style.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Nothing of worth gets posted there.

The drama is just so boring and predictable now it's not even fun to be involved in. It's gone from something big happening to "oh, Zok made another retarded decision? No big surprise".

The only threads I post in on Zoklet now are the ones I'm already subscribed to, and even then it's only like 2 or 3, like the one or 2 about this place and then uh.... the raoul moat one.

Unfortunate as it is, its been like that since last summer! If only this place got kick started last summer I think things would be a whole lot different right now. There were a ton of people frustrated at that time and willing to (and some did) call it quits. Totse2 just sucked too much balls for anyone to go to.

Wires is the mother of zoklet (according to zok) and she killed it, just like her baby. I don't even get enjoyment trolling as a zionist jewish supremacist on there anymore.

I fucking laughed. Reminds me of this PS I made that nearly got me perma-banned multiple times.

1278725513087175200.jpg
    edited July 2010
    multiple times.

1278725513087175200.jpg

Lol is that really wires abort?
    edited July 2010

No, but I went on a mad rampage when I found it out and a dozen people got 30 day bans for making fun of her in HB. Actually, I can attribute Wires failed birth to teaching me how to Photoshop lol. Oh the irony. We always had a love had relationship.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010

No.

Wires abort was more like some fucked up midget tentacle monster.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Unfortunate as it is, its been like that since last summer! If only this place got kick started last summer I think things would be a whole lot different right now. There were a ton of people frustrated at that time and willing to (and some did) call it quits. Totse2 just sucked too much balls for anyone to go to.

I don't know, I stopped browsing and posting on Zoklet for months whilst I had a real life, but in the past couple weeks thats died down hard cos I've run out of money so I've had to come back to the internet.
    edited July 2010
    If someone could find this picture of wires aborted fetus I would be forever grateful.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    *Begins the search*
    edited July 2010
    If someone could find this picture of wires aborted fetus I would be forever grateful.

Well if that was the case I had this one for her :).

1278726325061771000.jpg
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can't find a pic of the aborted fetus but here is wires' vagina.

warts-wikipedia2.jpg
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    *Vomits*
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    *Vomits*

I shudder at the thought that Zok actually hits that. :(
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had 2,700 posts, and all mine were in speciality forums. I seldom post in Zoklet's GS/HB forums. Here I do though cause it's much better.

People like me hurt because who keeps the special sub forums going?

Also, Wires is male. Unless someone can post me legitimate pics... I don't believe female at all.
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    Also, Wires is male. Unless someone can post me legitimate pics... I don't believe female at all.

"Apparently" this was really her. Some denied it, but I was the one that got a 10 day ban after posting all three back in the first 6 months of Zoklet.

1278727964016607900.jpg

Oh and that was before the baby and before she got fat and had those cankles. The Ohio Meetup photo still scares me. I think the baby is still inside her belly, while her stomach slowly digests its carcas.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    "Apparently" this was really her. Some denied it, but I was the one that got a 10 day ban after posting all three back in the first 6 months of Zoklet.

1278727964016607900.jpg

Oh and that was before the baby and before she got fat and had those cankles. The Ohio Meetup photo still scares me. I think the baby is still inside her belly, while her stomach slowly digests its carcas.

There's 3 pics? Post the rest man!
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    wires wishes those were her
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    wires wishes those were her

I don't know I got a 10 day ban for it from Fish and the images removed when I posted them along with everyone quoting them banned for 10 days lol.
    edited July 2010
    True, forgot about that part. Maybe my original should have said "wires wishes those were still her"
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    True, forgot about that part. Maybe my original should have said "wires wishes those were still her"

Ain't that the truth :D. I wish I still had the Ohio Meetup photo. I think Poast or 5024L still has it. Goddamn, it was so bad I had to delete it and I wiped the file 3x so I could never recovery it.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn wires used to be smokin', chicks with guns are a pretty big turn on. I'm going to be sure to masturbate to these later. Zok wouldn't mind if we print out wires pics, cum on them, and post pics of her pics with cum on them on Zoklet right?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    She *was* hot. Now it's all thunderthighs wires. Somebody post the Ohio meetup pic. Just lol. Looks like wires at least doubled in weight in that pic.
    edited July 2010
    How was I to know there was a party goin' on...

ebcwti.jpg

I'm actually surprised I have that, ahaha, I just checked my totse folder quickly and it was the first one there, believe it or not.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Look, look at those chunks. Hell, look at her arms; she'd prolly knock me the fuck out with a punch from those.
    edited July 2010
    Haha there it is!

Expl0its far left, deus, hobo, wires, zok IIRC
    edited July 2010
    deus is far left, I'm pretty sure.

And I forgot who the middle guy was; hobo eh? He hasn't posted in a while...
  • edited July 2010
    Fuck their gay fest. One day I'll have an Ohio meetup with better drugs, and hotter bitches, and no faggots.

Also LOL at those first pics and then a real picture of Wires. No way those are the same person.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but yes. The ratio of new posts on Zoklet and Totse is 5:18. :D
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet sucked balls, THIS IS TOTSE!!!