iPhone 4 on T-Mobile

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited November 2010 in Tech & Games
Alright so my SEXY iPhone 4 shipped today and I went to the AT&T store to get it hooked up. They told me that I needed to purchase a dataplan to do it and then offered to try to let it slide. However they told me that if I ever clicked the Safari icon or connected to the internet, AT&T would pick up the iPhone and automatically sign me up for a data plan. I said "fuck it" and canceled my contract.
The reason I purchased the iPhone 4 in the first place was to NOT pay for the BS data plan monthly.

So I went to a T-Mobile store and signed up for a 30/month plan. However there was a slight problem, I was given a SIM card, whereas the iPhone 4 and the iPad use micro-sims. I looked up for help on Google, Youtube, etc...they seemed risky.
They also suggested cutting the sim card to fit a micro-sim slot. I didn't want to fuck up my sim which I just got 1 hour ago. Here are some tuts on it:

This one is fucking hilarious [MUST WATCH]

Then I saw this:
2140003-0.jpg

A fucking micro-sim cutter. I went to a chinese electronics shop and those fucking gooks had it! They charged me $10 for the cutting [very reasonable] It was so fucking precise, I popped that bitch in my 4's sim slot and FUCKING YESS!! It worked, EDGE...no 3G, but that's cool. I use wifi for internet.

Well anyways, I know there are so poor fucks desperate as I was. Just sharing. Just look up "micro-sim cutter" on eBay and you'll get a shitton of them. Or go to those iPhone/iPod repair centers and they SHOULD have it. Trust me, no one likes AT&T's BS [smartphones come with dataplans!!]. You've better off with T-mobile's lenient voice only plans.

Honestly, if you're a Dysgraphic fuck like me or don't have steady hands and get pissed off easily, pay a chink to do it. The cutter itself is 14-35 bucks so it'd make no sense buying one. Unless you're gonna open your little "Micro-sim Cutting facility."

+1 for Chinese junk:thumbsup: