Icelandicks deserved it

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So, while watching the news and the calamities and the volcanic ashes besieging Iceland, I'm amused. I can't help but laugh at what's happening to them and think they deserved every shaft that Nature had thrusted into their asses.

This is because while nature might disagree with the rest of us on how we get our energy, what She abhors more is a tiny island state with a bunch of arrogant and selfish phaggotts and hypocrites who constantly lie and pretend as if they cared for the environment. These Icelandicks went on and on and bragged at every opportunity to anyone who'd listen to them about their environment-friendlism and environment-greenism and thereby making the rest of us look bad, while on the other hand remained the biggest contributor of global warming on this planet.

You think that you can deceive mother Nature ?

You think Nature doesn't know what you did ?

You think that you guys can get away with this ?

NO ! For Nature is an omnipotent Bitch and when she rapes you, she rapes you with giant dildos !

By now I think some Icelandicks! might stand up and say :

"But 70% of the energy we use are from environment friendly, greenish, GEOTHERMAL ENERGY !"

and he might be honest and sincere, but nevertheless ; HE IS WRONG.

Because Geothermal is just another fancy way of saying we're mining the warmth trapped in the belly of the earth, and bring them to the surface, and release. And siphoning billions upon billions of BTUs from deep inside the earth up to the surface, then release them into the atmosphere CONTRIBUTES TO GLOBAL WARMING, in a very direct way. I mean if the earth crust is a good CONDUCTOR instead of being a good INSULATOR, then surely the temperature of our atmosphere today would be in the range of hundreds of Celsius, even thousands. Therefore, in their short existence, geothermal powerplants had contributed more to global warming than all the coal power plants of the world combined for the past 100 years ! THESE ARE INALIENABLE TRUTHS.

Unlike CO2 emission from a coal power plant where as much as 67% of these CO2 emitted are assorbed by plants, sea surface planktons and other green organisms, and even the ocean itself, while the other 30% or so were absorbed by the industries, such as those industries that produced liquified CO2 and carbonated drinks (a coca-cola plant dissolved about 3.8 tons of CO2 per hour into their beverages), 100% of the heat from super-heated water (in the form of steams) emitted from geothermic power plants are released directly into the air, before being absorbed by the atmosphere. Anyone who have heard the basic principles of thermodynamic would know that as the heat exchanges took place between steams and our atmosphere, the steam would cool down, but in the process the atmosphere surrounding those steams would heat up and get warmer.

And as billions upon billions of BTUs, after years upon years of emission, the Icelandicks had directly warmed our atmosphere UP to almost 0.43 of a degree to what it is today. The "scientists" might tell you that it's warmer today due to excessive CO2 emission, but this is NOT TRUE simple because of this :

I look at the pictures of my great-grand dad taken when he was a young man, and the pictures of my grand dad, when he was a young man, and that of my dad, and I noticed from these pictures that over the generation, none of them had shown that it was easier to breath then, or are high from the over-rich O2 air, or that breathing had became more difficult over the generations. IN FACT, I think I'm breathing just the same my great-grand dad was a hundred years ago. I mean ... if the CO2 is so think in the air today, then surely we should have difficulties breathing and gasping all the time ... rite ??? But WE DON'T !

In closing ... I'll say this again :

THE ICELANDICKS! DESERVED IT and I hope the volcano erupts and melts your ices and sinks what little lands you have so that your lil pussy cunt-try is wiped out for good and then you all'll be like the Jews wandering around europe for some 40 years as a people without a cuntry. Achtung Icelandicks ... achtung.

Comments

• EppillusEppillus Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I look at the pictures of my great-grand dad taken when he was a young man, and the pictures of my grand dad, when he was a young man, and that of my dad, and I noticed from these pictures that over the generation, none of them had shown that it was easier to breath then, or are high from the over-rich O2 air, or that breathing had became more difficult over the generations. IN FACT, I think I'm breathing just the same my great-grand dad was a hundred years ago. I mean ... if the CO2 is so think in the air today, then surely we should have difficulties breathing and gasping all the time ... rite ??? But WE DON'T !

I hope you're joking... but I'll waste my time anyway. Most CO2 is absorbed into the seas, forming carbonic acid. Cold water holds far more in solution than hot, and as such this acid concentrates at the poles. High levels of acid make it very difficult for shell dwelling creatures to grow and maintain their shells. Scientists estimate that within ten years many species will no longer be able to live in these waters at all, causing a catastrophic collapse of the ecosystem.

TL/DR: I don't think we need to worry about global warming. The world will be a toxic wasteland long before it matters.