robbing a drug dealer

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Whats the best way to rob a dealer? I was thinking raiding there house especially if you know they just picked up alot could be insanely profitable. Or you can always do the less risky but less profitable way of setting up a deal the robbing hm when you meet up. That process has never failed me Ive never tried a house raid though.

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's a pretty good way to get yourself killed. Drug dealers don't mess around.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ive robbed them by setting up deals nothings happened also its not like id raid the house unarmed. Id probably try to involve a couple others too.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    op is retarded, my friend who sales drugs has cams going 24 hrs on his house, if you broke in he would see who it was and retaliate he also carries a firearm with him when he makes deals and follows the golden rule of dealing which is dont carry much more than you gonna sell and keep the cash low.
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    op is retarded, my friend who sales drugs has cams going 24 hrs on his house, if you broke in he would see who it was and retaliate he also carries a firearm with him when he makes deals and follows the golden rule of dealing which is dont carry much more than you gonna sell and keep the cash low.

Dude I dont think you understand the area I live in. The amount of rich faggots here that buy and sell a shit ton of drugs and wont do shit. I probably have more guns then most of the "dealers" around here. None of them are hard they wont do shit Ive robbed atleast 8 by bad deals already with no retaliation. Im more worried about them calling the cops if I raided the house plus id just where a mask.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    The dude my friend buys shit from has a mean ass pit. Watch out for dogs man.
  • NTPNTP Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I think what the op is talking about is teen dealers. The kind who act like their black and all gangsta but start trembling when they actually got money because their afraid they'll get robbed.
    edited July 2010
    NTP wrote: »
    I think what the op is talking about is teen dealers. The kind who act like their black and all gangsta but start trembling when they actually got money because their afraid they'll get robbed.

exactly basically all dealers here below the age of 26 are just wanksta pussys. Im not tryin to head into the inner city or rob a crackhouse.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    That's a pretty good way to get yourself killed. Drug dealers don't mess around.

This. Go rob some High Schoolers looking for someone to buy them beer.