It Felt Good, Didn't It?

SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator-__-
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    caught fapping! that blows, at least she let him finish.

lol @ youtube comments

#
    Thill029
    4 months ago 132

The kid has a lot to learn. When you're polishing the banister with the folks home, your ears have to be fine tuned and one eye on the door at all time. And he should have just rolled onto his side and pretended he was napping. Even though his mom still would have known he was slapping the salami, it would have at least given her a reason to avoid the awkward confrontation. But for some reason he continued to beat the bishop even after his mom had entered the room.

All in all, I give him a C-
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I am surprised you didn't see the real meaning in this. The kid knew what he was doing, he was just thinking about his mom perky tits and wanking off to it when all of a sudden as planned she drops in. Now instead of joining him and touching his weaner and sucking him off, that bitch lectures him about what is doing while trying hard not to finger herself in front of him becuase she was doing just that when he was jerking a bit loudly to get her attention. As she leaves you can see the kid is a bit sad and shocked but now he has new material to jerk off too and then he wanks off thinking about her perky tits. Meanwhile his mother goes up to her bedroom and fingers herself thinking she wasted a good fuck.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Wtf mom close the door :mad:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    dfg wrote: »
    i am surprised you didn't see the real meaning in this. The kid knew what he was doing, he was just thinking about his mom perky tits and wanking off to it when all of a sudden as planned she drops in. Now instead of joining him and touching his weaner and sucking him off, that bitch lectures him about what is doing while trying hard not to finger herself in front of him becuase she was doing just that when he was jerking a bit loudly to get her attention. As she leaves you can see the kid is a bit sad and shocked but now he has new material to jerk off too and then he wanks off thinking about her perky tits. Meanwhile his mother goes up to her bedroom and fingers herself thinking she wasted a good fuck.

you coloured folk are so weird
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    You can tell the mom wanted some hot sonny action.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    for some reason that made me lol
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2010
    I laughed..
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    how come he didnt invite the mom into the bed with him?