I just took 800mgs of pure DXM

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
This'll be the higest dose of pure DXM I've taken so far. Let the good times roll. I'll keep you guise updated till I can't type.
10:45pm - drank about 8oz White grapefruit juice
11:15pm - drank about 4 more oz white grapefruit juice
11:45pm - dissolved 800mgs of pure DXM in about 2 shots worth of light rum and drank it. chased it with some faygo redpop and then quite a bit of chocolate milk. still have a bitter, pill like take in my mouth.
11:49 post this on totse.info. :D
Feel free to discuss.:cool:
I WILL NOT PM SOURCES SO DON'T ASK!:mad:

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    12:20am - 35 minutes later and I'm already in the comeup. I'm feeling it pretty good in my head. Stomach is fine. Looks like the beginnings to a good trip...
    edited December 2010
    12:35 - man this pure shit comes up hard and fast. Thanks for the imput spazz :thumbsup:. Unfortunatley I don't smoke tho
    edited December 2010
    12:37 damn gonna lay on the counch for a bit, stomach's a lil woozy, [robably too much milk. I really don't wanna throw up :(
  • LittleFootOnLSDLittleFootOnLSD Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    This'll be the higest dose of pure DXM I've taken so far. Let the good times roll. I'll keep you guise updated till I can't type.
    10:45pm - drank about 8oz White grapefruit juice
    11:15pm - drank about 4 more oz white grapefruit juice
    11:45pm - dissolved 800mgs of pure DXM in about 2 shots worth of light rum and drank it. chased it with some faygo redpop and then quite a bit of chocolate milk. still have a bitter, pill like take in my mouth.
    11:49 post this on totse.info. :D
    Feel free to discuss.:cool:
    I WILL NOT PM SOURCES SO DON'T ASK!:mad:

+1 too this all. Hope you have a fantastic time. I recomend some light gaming while it kicks in followed by an awsome and intense trip :D
    edited December 2010
    12:54 - Hurray my stomach feels better. My head is clouding up with the wonder that is dxm, lol. I'm watching the Cat Piss episode of southpark. I'm totally cheesing my f-cking brains out.
    edited December 2010
    12:56 just got the first lil robo-itch :D, and thank you new arrival
    edited December 2010
    1:25 just finished dl'ing Pink Floyd - The Wall soundtrack and re-dl'd DSOTM. Putting them on my mp3 player now. Trip has begun
    edited December 2010
    tripping good, vision is blurry, might post later. A darkbed/room and mp3 player are calling my name. Peace
  • edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited December 2010
    2:39 this is the best trip ever.
  • edited December 2010
    2:39 this is the best trip ever.

Sounds pretty amazing man, although I assume you're asleep right now or something. Interesting thread!
  • edited December 2010
    We expect a full report when you get back to reality :p

Down to the bare details, with a trip report submitted to Erowid with &T mentioned in there ;)
    edited December 2010
    I put on Dark side of the Moon as soon as I got in my room, and I was Instantly in trip land. I was having cool ass CEVs. My room would stretch and morph when I had my eyes open. All I could feel was my head and arms, the rest of my body was numb, it was awesome. About half way or so through DSOTM , where the chick does all that vocalizing, I started floating up. I went up and up as she went on and on. Then as the song came to an end I started gently floating back down to earth. At about the start off the wall, my bed decided to start floating through outerspace, which was quite an expeirence. I was flying past the stars and the planeats for he first half of the abum. Boy did comfortably numb do a numer on me. When the song came on I warped back into my room and the bed stopped floating, it instead started to feel like rippling water beneath me. My head was just buzzing from the euphoria. For the rest of The wall, my brain started replaying bits and pieces from the dvd, which was entertaining. After my venture into Pink Floyd, I decided to turn on Infecfted Mushroom FTW. It brought the remainder of my trip to a whole nother level. I had all kinds of rainbow colored OEV's, and a bunch of fractal patterns. On my second listen through of IM I just kinda slipped in and out of unconsciousness, not really sleeping, but definately not all there. As pf about 5:13am most of the visuals had worn off. As of now I'm going through the afterglow phase.

TL;DR Felt Good Man
  • edited December 2010
    Shit man, that sounds insane. Crazy stuff! When are you going to take another dose of this shit? I loved the report.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    pink floyd + DXM = WIN
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Shit man, that sounds insane. Crazy stuff! When are you going to take another dose of this shit? I loved the report.

I try to space doses 2-4 weeks apart.
  • edited December 2010
    Interesting. I think you should experiment a bit with different settings and surroundings each time you do it, and give us some more trip reports :D
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Interesting. I think you should experiment a bit with different settings and surroundings each time you do it, and give us some more trip reports :D

Usually when I trip with my buddy we end up going to the woods near his house, but its like 7 degrees right now so thats out. I've gone camping and tripped twice now and they were both good expierences. I've posted a few trip reports on cocklet in the DXM thread if you wanna look 'em up.
    edited December 2010
    I ate a whole gram last night, it was 6 hours of pure epicness. Showers in the dark while tripping fucking rock!!