who keeps deleting ...

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
my threads or posts? :mad: who ever the fuking bitch is didn't even give me a reason why they deleted it.

Comments

• Fallen AngelFallen Angel New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I had to remake my entire account and rebuild all my profile details, album... everything. This is bullshit.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    It probably was the host change, a good amount of posts and a few threads were lost.
    edited July 2010
    Yes but if I post another article is it going to deleted? Am I posting for nothing not even knowing if it will disappear a week from now? How do I get my article back to repost it?
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Yes but if I post another article is it going to deleted? Am I posting for nothing not even knowing if it will disappear a week from now? How do I get my article back to repost it?

This shouldn't happen again, most of us were waiting for after the switch to post large threads, meaningful information, etc. incase this happened.

Chances are you'll have to repost it, unless you're either running firefox and have the addon Lazarus or your post is saved in your browsers cache. Check your history for that last one.

Everything should be ready to be used now, post away :)
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    you should save anything you deem important
    edited July 2010
    Yes, but why didn't the administrator save our posts and threads and accounts when the server got switched??
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh shit never saw this thread. Oh well I don't know that I'd call it a set back lol. Back at her, eh?
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, but why didn't the administrator save our posts and threads and accounts when the server got switched??

Obviously because they don't deem us important. :mad:

Nah, I'm just kidding. I remember yesterday Hellish was having trouble downloading the whole DB and shit. Just bullshit technical problems, you know?
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    :o:o:o

:mad: