Selling cell phone boosters door to door

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So I just stumbled upon this idea to buy those bullshit cell phone booster stickers online and sell them door to door for like 3 dollars or 2 for 5 I found a place to buy them for about 15 cent a piece in lots of 100. I figure go door to door saying your raising money for______________ (insert school, church or organization) and reap some profit i mean everyones got a cell and shit its only 3 dollars, fuck you could sell em for a dollar and still make like an 85% profit. what do you guys think? your input decides if I order 100 of em and make my neighbor go sell em door to door and at stores

48433d39649c865953n.jpg

Comments

• megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It's got no risk of getting you in trouble so that's always good though i doubt many people would buy these so you would have to go to a lot of house's though i guess like you said you would only need to sell 6 to earn a profit so if you doubt mind getting alot of people saying no and saying alot of bullshit to people im sure you could earn like 20 dollars with this or maybe more if you spend all day at it.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ghetto communities are better at buying shit. Just don't find any gang members and you're good.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seems like a much better product to hawk, as compared to candy bars.

Any ideas on locations that'd be better than door-to-door? Parking lots of ____ ish

DaSkipper is right about the ghettos, you also have much better chances of not getting the cops called on you.

Edit: Hook it up with the .15¢ supplier.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    wasjosh wrote: »
    Seems like a much better product to hawk, as compared to candy bars.

Any ideas on locations that'd be better than door-to-door? Parking lots of ____ ish

DaSkipper is right about the ghettos, you also have much better chances of not getting the cops called on you.

Edit: Hook it up with the .15¢ supplier.

Got the supplier down to 10 cent a unit, ordered 100 of em soon as they come in im hittin the hood and my local alltel store. will report results for sure
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    They came in today

1000153u.jpg

Tomorrows a payday for peeps so hopefully ill make some cash tomorrow
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sent my lil homie up town this afternoon to sell some, He offloaded 20 of em at 1.00 a piece in about 30 minutes. I live in a shit town but if you were in a bigger town ya might do better. Goin to the Paki stores tomorrow to sell em to them