Hiding money you make online

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Well lets discuss ways to keep your ill gotten gains untraceable by the feds. It used to be easy to verify a paypal with netspend but that loophole is gone. Any ideas on making an account not asscociated with ones social security number?

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    When zoklet is up I'll post a good way to launder money.
  • LucifereusLucifereus Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    just hook up a legit debit card as the credit card and you can send 2k and withdraw 500 a month. then cancel the card, it still stays on
  • TheVillenTheVillen Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately; my solution is to get the required information to make another PayPal account, one that isn’t in your name. By simply recording routing numbers and credit card numbers of close friends and family, that way you can set up an account in their name and then request a PayPal debit card for the account, so you can just withdraw cash from ATM's instead of ever putting it into your own bank account. Obviously, you can only do this if they don’t already have a PayPal account and you have to make sure they never get wind of it.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    Alright first thing is first.. think fight club..
    Secondly, run that shit through about fifteen different places. do a test run to make sure your drop is good.
    thirdly, the government is smart, so extensively plan for the shortcomings in your plan so that there are very few.

plan for those, too.

don't involve your physical address, ok?
  • Buffalo FawksBuffalo Fawks New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I haven't seen a tutorial yet on making a fake paypal account. Anyone up for it? I've only been into real world money laundering and profiting, never online but I would be up for it if i had the right knowledge.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I haven't seen a tutorial yet on making a fake paypal account. Anyone up for it? I've only been into real world money laundering and profiting, never online but I would be up for it if i had the right knowledge.

I'm working on one but right now i got a lot of irons in the fire