Gonna order 100mgs of 2c-e tommorow

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Yeah.

So anyone have any personal expiernces they'd wish to share? I've been reading a shit ton of trip reports on erowid. Any imput is welcome.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fixed the title. I see you're hallucinating before you even get the drug :o
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Fixed the title. I see you're hallucinating before you even get the drug :o

• edited December 2010
    I had quite a lot of experience with 2-cb last winter, and the trip reports I have read make them seem quite similar. Have you tried 2-cb? I found it a very quirky buzz, stoned yet not stoned, almost. I cooked a dinner for 80 on 3 pellets, no problems. I would qualify it as a great background buzz, and good for sex, but nothing that rocked my world. I was afraid to take more than 4 pellets because it has a pretty heavy "body load", my hands turned red and I was very flushed.
    Have fun, and for gods sake don't snort it, makes a line of meth seem like chalk.
    C/O
    "ow ow fuck, why did I do that, ow ow damn!"
    edited December 2010
    Have you tried 2-cb?
    Have fun, and for gods sake don't snort it, makes a line of meth seem like chalk.
    C/O
    "ow ow fuck, why did I do that, ow ow damn!"

No prior expeirence with RC's. DXM, DPH, and shrooms are all the psychedelic's I've done so far. Plan and trying 2c-E, 2c-I, DMT, 5meo-dmt, mescaline, LSD, and possibly ketamine. I have access to everything except the last 2. Also, I had planned on snorting it. I guess I'll have to learn for myself.
  • edited December 2010
    DMT is scary, but try it anyway, in low doses it's a little like weed, in higher doses it shows it's true nature. Do you have access to some salvia 10x?, you might want to try it before dmt, just so as you can get used to being totally paralyzed and hallucinating like a bastard.

Mescaline is the only truly spiritual trip I ever had, do it.

You can probably skip K, but I know you won't, so don't do it in public, a K hole looks a lot worse than it is to someone observing you, you just shut off for a while. My experience was mixed, some great visuals, but no euphoric content.

I wish I had access to some RCs' (not asking, you were clear on that one), especially 5-meo-dipt, I have read the erowid reports and that shit sounds fucking groovy.
    And what the heck is DPH?
    C/O
    "still crazy"
    edited December 2010
    And what the heck is DPH?

diphenhydramine aka benadryl.
  • edited December 2010
    Do mescaline - I remember a couple of friends mashing up a cactus and drinking it. They were so fucked up (in a great way), it was amazing. They loved it.

Also, I agree with the Salvia. It fucks you up hard, just make sure you smoke it properly or you won't get any effects at all.

Shame you don't live in the UK, ketamine is pretty big around here.
  • edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Do mescaline - I remember a couple of friends mashing up a cactus and drinking it. They were so fucked up (in a great way), it was amazing. They loved it.

Also, I agree with the Salvia. It fucks you up hard, just make sure you smoke it properly or you won't get any effects at all.

Shame you don't live in the UK, ketamine is pretty big around here.

I hear it tastes/feels awful going down.
    edited December 2010
    TL;DR It was scary and it sucked.

I did it a few times to try it, never again.
    edited December 2010
    Everything is way too real on DPH, It gives you that clear headedness and then you think the hallucinations are real and it freaks you the fuck out. Worst drug ever :angry:

Nah, you think DPH is bad, try dimenhydrinate (dramamine). its like what you just described but like 10x worse. I did it once and I was paranoid as shit that a shadow cat was going to attack me.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Wow I never knew Gravol had rec usage. I'm guessing you don't recommend it :o
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Wow I never knew Gravol had rec usage. I'm guessing you don't recommend it :o

Not unless you like being drowsy, having a heavy body load, and sever delirium...
    edited December 2010
    Update: The 2c-E cost $18.40 shipped, and will be here in 4-6 days not counting weekends or holidays.
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    i used to get 2c-e all the time. if you want it to hit you instantly then smoke it. people will tell you no that doesnt work but i did it and it works, only sprinkle like 10mgs on a bowl.
    edited December 2010
    i used to get 2c-e all the time. if you want it to hit you instantly then smoke it. people will tell you no that doesnt work but i did it and it works, only sprinkle like 10mgs on a bowl.

First off, I dont smoke. Second off, I dont ever want to smoke a RC. Third off, Stfu new arrival.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    I heard people freebase it.
  • edited December 2010
    DMT is scary

DMT is one of the most astounding experiences a human being can have. That outweighs the scary.
    edited December 2010
    New side topic: Anyone here ever make their own DMT?
    edited December 2010
    Got an E-mail confirmation today, the stuffs on its way. (no rhyme intended)
  • edited December 2010
    Vineman wrote: »
    DMT is one of the most astounding experiences a human being can have. That outweighs the scary.

This. Just reading the trip reports on Erowid make me a little moist.

Nope - is it hard to do?
    Got an E-mail confirmation today, the stuffs on its way. (no rhyme intended)

Fantastic - can we be expecting another trip report soon? :D
    edited December 2010
    This. Just reading the trip reports on Erowid make me a little moist.

Nope - is it hard to do?

Fantastic - can we be expecting another trip report soon? :D

I concur

It doesn't sound that hard to do, but around here some of the proper chems are hard to come by/ expensive.

More than likely, yes.
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    First off, I dont smoke. Second off, I dont ever want to smoke a RC. Third off, Stfu new arrival.

First off, what kind of pussy or moron are you that does research chemicals but doesn't smoke? Your not going to die, people do it all the time.

You don't smoke? No pot? Just rc's? wtf? You sound like the real noob you dumbass. just smoke a small bit and tell me I was wrong. You will get so high instantly and its the coolest thing ever. After you do that post back.
    edited December 2010
    First off, what kind of pussy or moron are you that does research chemicals but doesn't smoke? Your not going to die, people do it all the time.

You don't smoke? No pot? Just rc's? wtf? You sound like the real noob you dumbass. just smoke a small bit and tell me I was wrong. You will get so high instantly and its the coolest thing ever. After you do that post back.

Lol, u mad. If you would have read the thread, you would know this will be my First time trying a RC. I'm already slightly asthmatic, and I don't need smoke, or other shit fucking up my lungs any worse. Also, its a research chemical, just because smoking it doesn't immedately have any adverse effects, doesnt mean it wont in the long run. See thats the whole thing about RC's, people don't know that much about them.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited December 2010
    2C-E is fucking awesome. Take 20 mg dissolved in juice, or water even. Drink it down real fast, and go for a walk outside during the come up.

Don't smoke it. I don't recommend snorting it either because of the burn, but if you snort it you trip much more quickly. For some people, the come up from snorting it is too strong.

So yeah, just eat it or dissolve it in a drink. Listen to music and trip balls. :cool:
  • edited December 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    2C-E is fucking awesome. Take 20 mg dissolved in juice, or water even. Drink it down real fast, and go for a walk outside during the come up.

Don't smoke it. I don't recommend snorting it either because of the burn, but if you snort it you trip much more quickly. For some people, the come up from snorting it is too strong.

So yeah, just eat it or dissolve it in a drink. Listen to music and trip balls. :cool:

How long does it take to start having an effect? (When either consumed orally or snorted)
  • edited December 2010

The dmt I mentioned earlier was Phalaris grass method, I did not make it, but I trusted the dude that did. It looked like a little black glob. I smoked it in a mostly burned bowl of weed, figuring it was like oil. After a couple of flame ups, I got the bitch burning. The taste was amazingly bad. And the first couple of pulls did nothing. Then I got the good one. When it hit my vision went mostly white, and I had a really strong "psychedelic" feeling, like going to the peak of an acid trip instantly. I had a very strong feeling of being pulled to my right for some reason, and when it faded a bit I was lying down. The visuals were great, but faded before I could really get into it. It faded slowly, over about 20 minutes, afterwards I felt like I had smoked a really good bong hit, kinda spacy and mellow.
    I want to try an oral dose,(mimosa!) but the erowid says this is inactive unless combined with an MAOI, mono-amine oxidase inhibitor, there are a few natural ones, but I figure I can find a pharm nut with some on hand, tofranil I think is one.
    Keep this thread alive till you get your goods and can post about it!
    C/O
    "it is pleasing to the eye, but what is it's true form?"
    edited December 2010
    My package arrived this morning, more later.
    edited December 2010
    2ce on christmas!!
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    2ce on christmas!!

I know right, I'm considering tripping my way into the new year :D
    edited December 2010
    So i was sliding the bag open earlier, and a little powder landed on my hand, like less than a mg. So of course I licked it off. Damn dude, I thought dxm tasted bad....
    edited December 2010
    I just picked up a 50 pack of NOS carts, a new cracker, and some balloons to go with this shit.
  • edited December 2010
    So i was sliding the bag open earlier, and a little powder landed on my hand, like less than a mg. So of course I licked it off. Damn dude, I thought dxm tasted bad....

Just wait till you snort it, you will dance around like a Kansas City faggot.
    edited December 2010
    Just wait till you snort it, you will dance around like a Kansas City faggot.

Yeah after that first taste, and reading about how insanely fast the come up is, I've decioded agaisnt snorting it.
    edited December 2010
    Inject it.
  • edited December 2010
    Last time I tried NOS through a balloon, the rubber material the balloon is made of wasn't dense enough to hold the gas in :( I'm not sure what happened, but I think I used a shitty balloon.

I usually just huff cans of (raid) whipped cream.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Where the fuck does everyone get their RCs from?! I want in!
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited December 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Where the fuck does everyone get their RCs from?! I want in!

I would like to know this also.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    get some LSD instead! yum
    edited December 2010
    Where can you find a cheap cracker?
    edited December 2010
    I'm not sure what happened, but I think I used a shitty balloon.
    I use those big punching bags, and no more than 3 carts at a time
    Damn Jamie, you're having yourself one helluva holiday season :p I need to get myself some RC's and party hardy on New Years eve too.
    Fuck yeah!
    get some LSD instead! yum
    I wish I could... :(
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Where can you find a cheap cracker?
    Head shops man, the one where I live sells one for 7.99 one for 12.99 (the one I bought) and a cream whipper for like 40-50 bucks.
    edited December 2010
    So, uh, yeah, tonights the night. Gonna be doing it with one friend, at his house. Trip report will follow eventually. Wish me luck fuckers.
  • edited December 2010
    So, uh, yeah, tonights the night. Gonna be doing it with one friend, at his house. Trip report will follow eventually. Wish me luck fuckers.

Have an epic time bro, think of Totse when you're tripping bawlz :D
    edited January 2011
    HOLY SHIT!! I just did a 15mg line of 2ce and fuck...
    edited January 2011
    I would never recommend that to anyone. The burn is unheard of, and im so high now im going to be sick.
  • edited January 2011
    So what's the high like?
    edited January 2011
    So what's the high like?

The come up was so fast I puked several times, The walls and floor were breathing so hard, I got tracers from them. And I've never seen that many colors and patterns at one time. Also it lasted 6 full hours...Never again.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    The come up was so fast I puked several times, The walls and floor were breathing so hard, I got tracers from them. And I've never seen that many colors and patterns at one time. Also it lasted 6 full hours...Never again.

You should send me the rest:o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Please PM me if anyone knows any good suppliers that can be ordered to the UK.
    edited January 2011
    You should send me the rest:o

Never snorting it again. Definately gonna trip on it again.