ITT: Post computer/tech skills

duuudeduuude Regular
edited December 2010 in Tech & Games
I thought this would be cool/helpful for everyone to share all of their IT skills so people would have a better idea at who knows what when they are looking for any help or general discussion.

Programming, networking, web design, database, hacking, software.. post anything you are skilled in.

For me I am fairly familiar working with:

Java
Visual Basic
COBOL (lol)

HTML
ASP.Net
Pretty much anything on Visual Studio

Can pretty much do anything on any Microsoft Office program as well (who can't? lol)

Haven't done anything with SQL in awhile but I can still remember most of it.

I would love to learn PHP and also learn how to use Photoshop

Comments

• edited December 2010
    HTML/CSS
    Very basic PHP
    Basic Linux Terminal stuff

Building a computer
    Replacing parts
    Cleaning the dust out of one :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    HTML/CSS
    Basic Code
    I can work or edit any language from scripting to php provided I have some info about it. I can't create things but I can edit them easily.

Anything that you can name I can learn. I have a very great learning ability when it comes to computer. I am self-taught when it comes to computers and I can work with Networks, Internet Based System, Servers, Linux, Oracle, Unix, Windows Servers. I just need a bit of time to get the basics in place and then I can manage everything.

I am also great when it comes to hardware and plus I am good when it comes to presenting things or marketing something.

You can say I am jack of all trade but I am trying to master some aspects but alas since I am in Pakistan I have to learn everything just to survive.

EDIT: Btw I don't really have enough resources to learn things :(. Never used a Mac so I can't really learn it. That applies to servers and other things that most of the Americans take for granted.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited December 2010
    • Install and configure a Windows XP, Vista and 7 desktop system in a way that makes 'em work better than most people thought was possible
    • Install and configure a Gentoo / Arch linux desktop box
    • Learning a bit about servers, one step at a time
    • Disassemble a laptop down to the tiniest piece, replace the CFL from inside the screen and put it all back together again so it woks better than before (screen works, fans cleaned, new thermal paste)
    • Make people go "Whoa, magic" when their computer suddenly works again :cool: