For everyone depressed about the loss of posts...

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Just remember, we would've lost more if we were on Zoklet. But it'd just be the mods deleting them instead of a host change.

Comments

• Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hellish is a cool guy, infinitely better then zok.

We're taking over the Internet, yeah baby, yeah!
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Just remember, we would've lost more if we were on Zoklet. But it'd just be the mods deleting them instead of a host change.

According to Spectral Zoklet never had problems, mods never deleted posts, nobody lost posts, etc.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck it. Also, READ MY FUCKING SIG.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    I just saw that thread then Vizier. Did my reply make sense at all? I'm interested to see how Spectral will reply to that but i failz at getting my pointz across.
    edited July 2010
    Oh nevermind they locked the thread.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, it did. And lol, thread was closed again :facepalm:

Poast pretty much nailed it in that thread.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    According to Spectral Zoklet never had problems, mods never deleted posts, nobody lost posts, etc.

lol wtf? he's spent almost as much time bitching to zok as that faggot DAguru, and now he's denying any of that ever happened? ahahha:facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Dammit, anyway it's a minor set back.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    The funny thing is ORLY is complaining/laughing because of little visual details like the title and shit (nerd crap that can be fixed easily later on) :facepalm:

He'll never complain about the community because, to him, the community is himself, Zok and the other buttfuck buddies of theirs.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah Vizier that was exactly my point. Seriously, Totse back int he 90s looked really basic - had lots of glitches, etc. But the point was that that didn't matter. That was even their slogan.

THEY can say "This isn't totse, so that doesn't matter to us!!!" ...but, this is Totse, so they can't complain.

Even in the 2000s Totse was filled with glitches and mistakes. Titleless threads, misaligned text files, etc. But we didn't care because the community was strong.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Btw if you were the Add-on I talked about in T&T you will find that all your posts are saved and you can recover them one by one. I am doing exactly that. I lost around 80 posts btw.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Again, I hope this thing grows. It was potential.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »

That's a lie and I called him out on it. This thread is PROOF.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=1323