Roar.

PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm Philosoraptor, I like to have philosophical conversations with my peers, terrorize the country side, hunt in a pack, and snipe n00bz in FPS games online. I also like to play guitar in my band, get drunk and coked out then proceed to have sex with Hispanic and Asian women.

I was a member of the original Totse when I was younger; however, I mostly lurked and I don't even remember what my log in name was.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Are you a nigger? Cause they are not allowed. :o
  • edited December 2010
    Welcome to Totse again dude. I'm glad you snipe n00bz in FPS games online, it's great fun. Please enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll like it here.
  • edited December 2010
    Welcome back, you fuckin faggot. :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Welcome. Are you related to Trishareatops, the generous dinosaur?
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm a tall skinny white dude with long hair, I use proper punctuation/grammar when I type, and I don't think black people usually play computer games or guitar (with the exception of Hendrix, Bob Marley, and the older black dudes in Memphis).

I was around when the whole HTS-Noob highlighter situation went down, so its been a long time now.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited December 2010
    Welcome back, you fuckin faggot. :D

That's the Totse I remember. :D

And no, Trishareatops is gentle herbivore dinosaur who happens to share and be a pussy. Trishareatops never get any pussy, unless its from another Trishareatops, and generally there is a lot of post-coital crying from both parties.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Welcome :). Just wear a condom while browsing Totse. A buttplug is highly recommended.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, I think it's stuck...............
  • edited January 2011
    then get that dick out of your ass fuck-o
  • edited January 2011
    That's the Totse I remember. :D

And no, Trishareatops is gentle herbivore dinosaur who happens to share and be a pussy. Trishareatops never get any pussy, unless its from another Trishareatops, and generally there is a lot of post-coital crying from both parties.

How about IguanaDawn, my last GF, green, scaly, pees a little when she gets off? Or her sister, Lickalottapus, sapphic eyesore that she is. Ring any bells?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    then get that dick out of your ass fuck-o
    HTS reference :facepalm: