Bowl Games

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Anybody watching any college football bowl games these holidays? I cant wait to watch the national championship.

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Anybody watching any college football bowl games these holidays? I cant wait to watch the national championship.

I've been watching games all week, I love bowl season. I'm watching the Fiesta bowl right now.

Who's your pick for Nat. Championship? I really think Auburn is going to dominate with their O and D lines. They are too good.. Scam Newton has all day to throw and scramble.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    haha scam newton. thats funny. I think that Oregon will win, but Auburn will put up a fight. OREGON is ALL SPEED everywhere. im watching the arkansas, ohio state game now. A lot of the games have been blowouts i love bowl season too. Not many people watch sports on this forum :mad:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeh everyone here is an emo wannabe hipster fag! :mad:

Nobody wants to talk about sports :(
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I just saw on ESPN that Scam outweighs almost every DB and LB on Oregon's defense (including 7 out of their 9 DEs)

Not sure how much that will come into play and I'm sure he's outweighed other D's as well, but I thought that was pretty crazy for a QB.

That's a big ass nig.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    yeah it is a big nig, guess we're about to find out who wins :o
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    The Fiesta Bowl this year was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen.