NFL Pro Bowl 2011

thewandererthewanderer Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
January 30 7:00 PM EST (FOX)

It's time again for the best of the AFC and NFC to gather in Hawaii and decide which conference is superior.
probowl.jpg

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    This is just fucking stupid this year. I mean how the fuck does the NFL have the Pro Bowl before the Super Bowl. Tom Brady is listed as the starting QB for the AFC and Clay Mathews is listed as a starting Outside Linebacker for the NFC. These are just two examples of players who could very well be playing in the Super Bowl the week after the Pro Bowl. So if Green Bay and New England take their conferences there is now way those two players are in the Pro Bowl. The Pro Bow is just supposed to be after the Super Bowl, period. :facepalm:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    This is just fucking stupid this year. I mean how the fuck does the NFL have the Pro Bowl before the Super Bowl. Tom Brady is listed as the starting QB for the AFC and Clay Mathews is listed as a starting Outside Linebacker for the NFC. These are just two examples of players who could very well be playing in the Super Bowl the week after the Pro Bowl. So if Green Bay and New England take their conferences there is now way those two players are in the Pro Bowl. The Pro Bow is just supposed to be after the Super Bowl, period. :facepalm:

I fully agree with this. They started having the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl last year. The players that are on teams that make it to the Super Bowl remain with their team to prepare for the Super Bowl. They are subbed for the Pro Bowl with runner ups in the voting. It's really just bad planning to have the Pro Bowl before the Super Bowl. I figured it was a one time thing last year, but it looks like the change is here to stay.:mad::mad:

The AFC defense looks stacked this year. NFC looks like it has a better offense.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    This game blows.
    It's only the 2nd quarter and the NFC is winning 42-0.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    This game blows.
    It's only the 2nd quarter and the NFC is winning 42-0.

:facepalm::facepalm:
    Looks like I made a good choice in not even turning it on.