Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Fang died :(

Quit trolling. That's not funny.

:angry:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Fanglekai is like the big one that got away while you were out enjoying the great outdoors. Definitely sad.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    He showed his true colors and ran as far as I am concerned.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Butthurt faggot, he is.
    edited January 2011
    Yoda himself could have phrased it better not. Hmmmmmm.
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    Butthurt faggot, he is.

uh oh sounds like someone is m:mad:d
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    i am always MAD
    edited January 2011
    He quit because he felt his peer was being mistreated unjustly, and he felt that the free speech on the board was in peril. I find that kind of concern commendable and worthy of respect.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    He quit because he felt his peer was being mistreated unjustly, and he felt that the free speech on the board was in peril. I find that kind of concern commendable and worthy of respect.

I don't, because rather doing what you and countless others before you have done and attempt to address the issues on a forum, he had a hissy fit and quit, just like the quitter he is.
  • edited January 2011
    I don't, because rather doing what you and countless others before you have done and attempt to address the issues on a forum, he had a hissy fit and quit, just like the quitter he is.

You're just jealous of how tough fangly is. You secretly wish you were that tough but you aren't tough enough.
    edited January 2011
    ^THIS^

AND

He was butt hurt because his decision was overturned. That is one of the marks of one who is not yet ready to mod.
  • edited January 2011
    He was butt hurt because his decision was overturned. That is one of the marks of one who is not yet ready to mod.

And how do you suppose specktrolled will react when he bans someone in a fit of rage and the paki overturns it?
    edited January 2011
    I also think he should have gone down with more of a fight. I do understand his reasoning, though. He firmly believed, at least at the time, that this place had no real intention of allowing free speech, and so that's why he said he wanted no part of it. Being no part of it would also have to include "fighting" the system.
    edited January 2011
    I also think he should have gone down with more of a fight. I do understand his reasoning, though. He firmly believed, at least at the time, that this place had no real intention of allowing free speech, and so that's why he said he wanted no part of it. Being no part of it would also have to include "fighting" the system.

Where do you get he was fighting for free speech? He was butt hurt because a ban he agreed with was not upheld. He was squashing free speech if anything.
    edited January 2011
    Where do you get he was fighting for free speech? ...
    I get it from reading his post! You can, too! ;) Spamming can be considered an attack on free speech in many parts of the BBS world. Not to say you were spamming... I've already given my opinion on that in another thread... just saying that I see the underlying reasoning fanglekai is using here.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    ...If totse is to flourish it must not allow people to derail threads and spam outside of HB and SG. I completely disagree with dfg in the matter, and I made multiple posts on the issue. Dfg ignored what DirtySanchez and I had to say and instead decided to support The Dark Rodent. ...
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    And how do you suppose specktrolled will react when he bans someone in a fit of rage and the paki overturns it?

He will first say that his authority has been undermined. Then, he will say that he was stabbed in the back.
    edited January 2011
    ...bans someone in a fit of rage...
    You make me sound like a knife-wielding maniac. Compliments will get u nowhere. :angry:

Anyways... this thread is not about me, so I'd appreciate it if you'd fuck off discussing me and discuss fang instead. Please and thank you.
    edited January 2011
    I get it from reading his post! You can, too! ;) Spamming can be considered an attack on free speech in many parts of the BBS world. Not to say you were spamming... I've already given my opinion on that in another thread... just saying that I see the underlying reasoning fanglekai is using here.

If I stretched far enough I could get many things from this. But the bolded parts pretty much illustrate his butt hurt. That and his paranoia in thinking this was some sort of test that was constructed between DFG and myself and aimed at him.

No, I am sorry but saying he was against what he determines to be SPAM is the opposite of being for free speech. In fact it is subjective censoring which can never promote free speech.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. Effective immediately I’m resigning as mod of S&A. After seeing how DirtySanchez has been treated I can no longer stand to be mod of anything on totse.info. Despite what anyone had to say about him, Dirty was a good contributor and one of the top posters on totse. He tried to generate discussion and do his best as a mod. He banned Yoda (The Dark Rodent’s Alt that Dfg allowed in order to “test” the mods) for spamming up the serious forums. I agree with his decision 100%. If totse is to flourish it must not allow people to derail threads and spam outside of HB and SG. I completely disagree with dfg in the matter, and I made multiple posts on the issue. Dfg ignored what DirtySanchez and I had to say and instead decided to support The Dark Rodent. That’s fine, but I’m not going to stick around if that’s how he treats people who have been working hard for the site even when lots of members said it would fail.

I argued in August that multiple accounts should not be allowed for anyone. He claimed he would fix the issue but did nothing. It’s January now. Not only did he fail to act, he allowed people like The Dark Rodent to have multiple accounts to “test” the mods. I find that ridiculous and insulting, and I have no desire to be a part of a site where spammers are given priority over people who have contributed for months on end. Dfg failed to trust his mods. He thought he could “test” the mods with spam and expect us to take it lying down. Many users didn’t like the spam posting, but only DirtySanchez did something about it. This was one spammer. Imagine 150. Imagine 1000. That’s how totse.com was. You all say you hate the spam on zoklet. Dfg invites it here by not trusting any of the mods to have correct judgment.

I don’t regret my time on the site, but unfortunately it’s come to an end. Sorry if this upsets anyone. If you really want to get in contact with me you can email me at [email protected] or find me on #rimjobs. Otherwise, stay safe and enjoy life. I’m out.
    edited January 2011
    ...he just couldn't be a mod that had no power to moderate anything....
    Big mistake implementing such a policy in the first place. This is exactly why I am completely against the demi-mod policy. Nobody who's worth their salt is going to accept the responsibility to look after a forum where their hands are to be immediately tied behind their backs, at least not without a certain amount of needless resentment.
    edited January 2011
    Why would anyone resent something that the majority agreed upon?
    edited January 2011
    Why would anyone resent something that the majority agreed upon?
    Because the majority isn't always the smartest bananas in the bunch.
    edited January 2011
    Because the majority isn't always the smartest bananas in the bunch.

So it goes back to "we" know what is best for "you"?
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Big mistake implementing such a policy in the first place. This is exactly why I am completely against the demi-mod policy. Nobody who's worth their salt is going to accept the responsibility to look after a forum where their hands are to be immediately tied behind their backs, at least not without a certain amount of needless resentment.

The only people who would not accept are those who are hungry for power. It is possible to keep a forum clean without having the power to ban anyone, it just takes some more effort.
    edited January 2011
    So it goes back to "we" know what is best for "you"?
    Creme always rises to the top, and it is there where the cherry sits. Those with the best arguments are the ones who know what is best. If a man is correct, let him demonstrate it. If a man is righteous, let him reveal himself. If an ear is to be lent, let it be turned toward those who win out with reason and logic in hand, rather than toward baseless blowhards and empty-spoken rhetoricians. I do think that community should be calling the shots, but not all of community.
    vozhde wrote: »
    ...It is possible to keep a forum clean without having the power to ban anyone, it just takes some more effort.
    That's completely false. Zoklet is well enough proof of that. It has been inundated with kidiots and all their garbage.
    edited January 2011
    I do think that community should be calling the shots, but not all of community.

And who decides who gets to decide?
    edited January 2011
    And who decides who gets to decide?
    Those who control the webspace control those who bring the best arguments to the table, who in turn should be the community shakers. So if there is a failure at the level of webspace control, then it follows that there is a resulting failure of who should be calling the shots. Those who control the webspace MUST allow those with the best arguments to call the shots, and if they do not, all is then lost all the way down the line from the thinkers to the bottom feeders. That's my opinion on it, anyways.

If those who control the webspace are too incompetent/ignorant/soft/ to realize who has the best arguments, and allow those persons to shape community without the temptation to administer undermining and interference, then all is lost through a chain reaction of critical failures all across the board.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Boy oh boy, lookit the Three Stooges over there splattering each other's cum all over themselves.
    edited January 2011
    Hmm, cuz that's not happening here?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    He shouldn't have quit but he did and he's a pussy for having done so. The fact that he sometimes posts under a guest anon shows he wants to come back (and he does post under anon, ask Dfg if you don't believe me). The worst that should have happened is him loosing his modship for deleting all those threads. I wish he'd stop being such a butthurt bitch and come back because he was an asset to the community. If I sound bitter is because I am. I feel abandoned by someone who has helped me.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I miss Fanglekai:sad: He was a good mod and contributed an assload to this place and stuck around in the past while others left for zoklet. I hope he eventually changes his mind and comes back. Fanglekai was an asset to this community and it sucks that he left.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    I miss Fanglekai:sad: He was a good mod and contributed an assload to this place and stuck around in the past while others left for zoklet. I hope he eventually changes his mind and comes back. Fanglekai was an asset to this community and it sucks that he left.

This, Rolf suggests a trade; TDR for Fanglekai, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    This, Rolf suggests a trade; TDR for Fanglekai, states Rolf.
    tDR for Fanglekai... plus 30 sheep. Let's not give away the farm here or anything unless we really have to.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    tDR for Fanglekai... plus 30 sheep. Let's not give away the farm here or anything unless we really have to.

We should pay 30 sheep to swap TDR for Fanglekai. When you swap trash for useful stuff you usually gotta pay. Ya know, like swapping radioactive waste for fresh reactor fuel.
    edited January 2011
    "The truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." ~Bob Marley
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    We should pay 30 sheep to swap TDR for Fanglekai. When you swap trash for useful stuff you usually gotta pay. Ya know, like swapping radioactive waste for fresh reactor fuel.

Awwwlet the butt hurt flow...
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    The only way fangly is going to come back is if we ban TDR. He's a great guy and was one of the best contributors to the site, so I'd say we all push for TDR's ban so we can get fangly back :hai:
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The only way fangly is going to come back is if we ban TDR. He's a great guy and was one of the best contributors to the site, so I'd say we all push for TDR's ban so we can get fangly back :hai:

Go for it.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    This fang person is rather immature about this whole thing.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011

How long are you guys going to pretend you miss Faglekai?
    edited January 2011
    How long are you guys going to pretend you miss Faglekai?

What, we actually miss him. He was a good guy who just didn't like homos in his mod section.
    edited January 2011
    Really, the only thing he/she did that was basically almost unforgivable was the deleting of other members' posts. If it hadn't been for that everything would have been fine as far as the admin goes.
    edited January 2011
    He never meant to delete other's posts. They were accidentally deleted when he was deleting his own posts.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    of little time iv been a member i actualy miss fang, he posted decent material most of the time :(
    edited January 2011
    He never meant to delete other's posts. They were accidentally deleted when he was deleting his own posts.
    Yes.. I thought of that, too. He was only thinking of removing his contributions as a protest to the decision, and his intent was never to delete member posts.. but... hmmm... he did actually delete them. Just an accident, I'm sure... but still... we all have a price to pay when we decide to be hasty.
    edited January 2011

So in other words he is being a butt hurt little fag who is crying, "As long as that big mean tricky rat is there I am not coming back!"
    edited January 2011
    So in other words he is being a butt hurt little fag who is crying, "As long as that big mean tricky rat is there I am not coming back!"

Nah, he has no intention of coming back. But we can try to persuade him to change his mind by banning you. If he doesn't care if you were banned or not, and won't come back, you'll still have gotten banned, so it's a win-win situation :hai:
    edited January 2011
    Nah, he has no intention of coming back. But we can try to persuade him to change his mind by banning you. If he doesn't care if you were banned or not, and won't come back, you'll still have gotten banned, so it's a win-win situation :hai:

So how long has your butt been hurt? The funny thing is I don't recall when it was you bent over.
    edited January 2011
    So how long has your butt been hurt? The funny thing is I don't recall when it was you bent over.

I've never been butthurt. I just want to be like Spectrolled and ban people, and I'm starting with you. Oh, I see your asscheeks are getting red.
    edited January 2011
    I've never been butthurt. I just want to be like Spectrolled and ban people, and I'm starting with you. Oh, I see your asscheeks are getting red.

Oh, I see, you are bent over in front of the mirror...
    edited January 2011
    Oh, I see, you are bent over in front of the mirror...

Physics fail :facepalm: