Anyone remember bunny.meatball?

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was just thinking back on something I had forgotten until now. The whole bunny.meatball saga from about 4 years ago on the old &T. That shit went on for weeks. It was some of the funniest shit I have ever read on my internetz. Anyone remember that kid?

"Y hello thar, bunny.meatballs the name"

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    mmmm. The llamas he poisoned and the subsequent manhunt.

He was a little wimp.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited January 2011
    He poisoned llamas? I don't remember that, but vaguely think I remember he had or lived near a llama farm.
    Details?
  • edited January 2011
    Isn't that the kid who couldn't get within 3 kilometers of a woman without pissing himself and curling up into a ball?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I remember that :D
  • edited January 2011
    I loved that thread so much...
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    I loved that thread so much...

That shit was epic. It lasted forever. Every time that kid got home from school he would post about what happen with that girl he was talking to. Even after he quit posting people tracked him down in IRL to get him to post more, they had his real name and his home address.

The thing with the llama was BloodyDiaperMan. That guy was literally crazy, thinking the llama was going to kill him or something. Then he actually ran for Mayor of his town.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Isn't that the kid who couldn't get within 3 kilometers of a woman without pissing himself and curling up into a ball?

Yeah
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    The thing with the llama was BloodyDiaperMan. That guy was literally crazy, thinking the llama was going to kill him or something. Then he actually ran for Mayor of his town.

Interesting fellow
    edited January 2011
    Interesting fellow

He mailed me a picture of some chick he claimed to have fucked in my hometown. He wanted to visit and light a house on fire.
    <3
  • edited January 2011
    He mailed me a picture of some chick he claimed to have fucked in my hometown. He wanted to visit and light a house on fire.
    <3

That would have been soooo epic. We should try to track him down!
  • edited January 2011
    bunny.meatball poisoned the girl's llama and she hated him for it. he never got with her.
    edited January 2011
    That would have been soooo epic. We should try to track him down!
    I'm pretty sure he went on to become a cop or some shit. That was one crazy magnificent bastard.
    bunny.meatball poisoned the girl's llama and she hated him for it. he never got with her.
    There's got to be some sort of archive of that. I'm really interested in understanding how that turn of events transpired.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty sure he went on to become a cop or some shit. That was one crazy magnificent bastard.

There's got to be some sort of archive of that. I'm really interested in understanding how that turn of events transpired.

There used to be an archive of it, someone saved it somewhere. I just don't remember where it was.