edited January 2011
    and banks :eek:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    They invented the fucking TV REMOTE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Adler
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    The Jew has invented a few things but this does not make up for the parasitic nature of the common jew. The common Jew does not invent but instead sucks the blood from a society. Just like a tic or a leech. They suck the very life source of a people.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Thats why i dont eat bagels. a dirty jew had to have touched it at some point.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Thats why i dont eat bagels. a dirty jew had to have touched it at some point.

Just order an unsweetened donut.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I actually ate a bagel this morning.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    The Jew has invented a few things but this does not make up for the parasitic nature of the common jew. The common Jew does not invent but instead sucks the blood from a society. Just like a tic or a leech. They suck the very life source of a people.
    QFT. this all those dirty jews dont do shit for this society . all of them are assholes that think they're royalty. also they fuking stink all the damn time :angry:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Jews invented...... Islam?
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

No, that was pedophiles with camel juice and sand under their foreskin.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    The old "FATTY_MCFUCKFACE IS BACK" :D
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

The origins of both religions lie in Sumeria...Abraham was from "Ur". Go figure we've invaded the birthplace of judaeo-christian religion.
  • edited January 2011
    The origins of both religions lie in Sumeria...Abraham was from "Ur". Go figure we've invaded the birthplace of judaeo-christian religion.

Great post, except for the fact Jizzlam came from Mecca, Saudi Arabia when a pedophile merchant decided he wanted to be a warlord and made up some tale he knew the local sandniggers were stupid enough to buy. Abraham had nothing to do with the founding of Jizzlam besides the fact that Mudhammad decided to run his name through the mud with his sick moon god worshiping cult of violence.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    LOL liberal propaganda? Islam is a "descendant" of judaeo-christian tradition whether you want to admit that or not. And don't get me here wrong- I'm not defending any religion, I'm agnostic, I hate all religions.
  • edited January 2011
    LOL liberal propaganda? Islam is a "descendant" of judaeo-christian tradition whether you want to admit that or not. And don't get me here wrong- I'm not defending any religion, I'm agnostic, I hate all religions.

Here you go, dumbass:
    http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god.htm
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    LOL Bible.ca, a really unbiased source you have there.

Anything else? Perhaps a scholarly article?

Oh, and by the way. Christianity and Judaism are founded on pagan beliefs, you bet your ass islam was as well. The "founders" incorporated local religions to gain followers.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the way it is.
  • edited January 2011
    Jews invented comedy you don't really think is funny, but laugh at anyway.
  • edited January 2011
    LOL Bible.ca, a really unbiased source you have there.

Anything else? Perhaps a scholarly article?

Oh, and by the way. Christianity and Judaism are founded on pagan beliefs, you bet your ass islam was as well. The "founders" incorporated local religions to gain followers.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the way it is.

Ok, you need more proof Jizzlam isn't judeo-christian? How about the fact that the very word comes from the NCCJ (If you've ever heard of it which I doubt since you are a liberal and therefore are more than willing to ignore historical fact in the face of ideology) which was a group of Protestants, Catholics, and Jews, not Jizzlamics because back then people were honest enough to admit moslems were backwards, primitive, savage, moon worshiping animals.