How many people....

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Sit here refreshing the "New Posts" page when they either have nothing to reply to, or having no new shit to post?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    It kinda makes me feel as though I should be thinking of more shit to write about. I dunno, I feel as though there's a whole lot of knowledge up there I could be sharing somehow, but I can't pull a single thing out of my head and write about it to save my life :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    lol, it's the complete opposite for me. My head is brusting with information and I can easily flood this place but then it will hard for everyone to keep up. Also, its like 3:24 AM man.

Fuck I need to get a new Motherboard Battery Cell for my PC. The current one is weak and it fucks up the time. It shows 2:44AM on Windows but n reality it's fucking 3:25 AM FML.

NEED TO SLEEP NOW!
  • edited December 2010
    Sleep is for the weak, Dfg. You should stay awake and flood Totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Sleep is for the weak, Dfg. You should stay awake and flood Totse.

Wait for the weekend :D I will aim for 100 thread in few hours.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    I didn't do that until the forum jump was gone and now that it is back I use it half as much.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    How do you come up with all of those thread ideas in just a few hours?

He collects all the DVDs that wash ashore and post them :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    Sit here refreshing the "New Posts" page when they either have nothing to reply to, or having no new shit to post?

this. all of it.
  • edited December 2010
    Doing that right now.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited December 2010
    Every time I go on the internet, I open up my facebook, email and totse's "New Posts" page....even if I was on 10 minutes prior.
  • edited December 2010
    kaloosa wrote: »
    Every time I go on the internet, I open up my facebook, email and totse's "New Posts" page....even if I was on 10 minutes prior.

Same here bro, you're not alone. Whenever I get on a computer, my main priority is coming to totse.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
  • shockshockshockshockshockshock Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    It kinda makes me feel as though I should be thinking of more shit to write about. I dunno, I feel as though there's a whole lot of knowledge up there I could be sharing somehow, but I can't pull a single thing out of my head and write about it to save my life :(

It's nice of you to say this. If you were going to be paid $10,000 to give a speech. What would you talk about?
  • edited December 2010
    It's nice of you to say this. If you were going to be paid $10,000 to give a speech. What would you talk about?

I'd talk about how much raid you need to huff.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Sometimes, I'm doing it again now