Is it just me or is this all hilarious?

Sasha GrapeSasha Grape Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Zoklet civil wars... the "great exodus"... talks of unification....
I feel like I walked into a great Internetz battle between passionate, passionate nerds and nerds with inflated ego issues and no lives.
I mean... what the fuck is going on here? It's comical but at the same time, I'm kind of glad I'm partaking in all the silliness.

BTW- I used to be a member of the original Totse (under a different name) many, many moons ago, and it's good to see the old layout back. I shall contribute for the good of the cause. Keep on keepin' on, soldiers. :cool:

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I've already started posting here more than I've ever posted on zoklet. I'm hoping I can some day get a mod position though. I think I would make a good spurious mod.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol it is all a bit hilarious however the situation happening over the past few weeks has been officially deemed The Totse Revolt. But I guess "Zoklet Civil War" could be a synonym. lmao who am I kidding, its not like this shit is going to be in history text books. I am also very proud to be apart of all of this.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    lol it is all a bit hilarious however the situation happening over the past few weeks has been officially deemed The Totse Revolt. But I guess "Zoklet Civil War" could be a synonym. lmao who am I kidding, its not like this shit is going to be in history text books. I am also very proud to be apart of all of this.

Me too.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    It's good to have poster like you here. Please contribute as much as possible. If you need anything, just PM me.

[Except for make a me a mod request, for that you need to prove your worth to that community]
  • Sasha GrapeSasha Grape Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »

Oh, someday we will look back on all this and tell our kids, "When I was your age, there was this great Internet- I mean, uh regional.. battle, well, really more of a butthurt- I mean, a kind of scuffle between... I mean, you know how your high school has a rivalry with North High? Well, it was kind of like that except..." "Uh, Dad?" and then you start foaming at the mouth thinking about the 300 posts and 45 thanks you lost in the Totse Revolt, which after all these years, you still haven't gotten over (it was just that painful.)

:cool:
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just want everyone to know they can post here now, on the original totse. No beef with people who don't wanna.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    It's good to have poster like you here. Please contribute as much as possible. If you need anything, just PM me.

[Except for make a me a mod request, for that you need to prove your worth to that community]

That reminds me, make me a mod.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Private Anonymous at service.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    im just glad theres some good new drama to keep me amused. zoklet was getting kind of stale.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Internet Drama is always lulzy. What is happening is a failure to recognize Totse is back and must be rebuilt and we have a lot of people (old and new) who are dedicated to bringing back the heritage as it should've been in the quick demise that Jeff left us with.

Totse didn't deserve to go out the way it did, bottom line and nothing out there comes close to what we already have and WILL achieve.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    eventually we have to stop talking zok this and zok that and move on. i hope this place just doesnt become some lame thing always obsessing bout the past. its fun now but in a couple weeks...?
  • edited July 2010
    Zoklet civil wars... the "great exodus"... talks of unification....
    I feel like I walked into a great Internetz battle between passionate, passionate nerds and nerds with inflated ego issues and no lives.
    I mean... what the fuck is going on here? It's comical but at the same time, I'm kind of glad I'm partaking in all the silliness.

BTW- I used to be a member of the original Totse (under a different name) many, many moons ago, and it's good to see the old layout back. I shall contribute for the good of the cause. Keep on keepin' on, soldiers. :cool:

I find it very amusing. Like there's gonna be a war or something. Lol. I feel quite involved as well.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    weathers wrote: »
    That reminds me, make me a mod.
    Dammit.
    eventually we have to stop talking zok this and zok that and move on. i hope this place just doesnt become some lame thing always obsessing bout the past. its fun now but in a couple weeks...?

Don't worry it will pass.

People get bored eventually.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010

^This, a million times.

I'm digging it here but everytime I see a zoklet hate thread it kills my boner.

Don't kill my boner.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010

Agreed. I'm already trying to limit how many times I reference that place. It's no longer relevant.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    "zoklet" should be the new "outwar"
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I love the internet. Everyone hates a certain thing and does nothing but talk about that specific thing.

Let's not let this site get plagued with talk of zoklet is this or that or compare this place to a certain year of totse.

The whole problem was back then we didnt go "oh fuck you in 00' it was different and way better!" We all just kept a steady flow of topics and lulz up without controversy. The only time that even started to get noticeable was when registration was closed and people became elitists.

I'm only here in hopes the old posters that shunned zoklet and stayed in hiding finally come out of there hobbit holes and start posting. I really do hope this site doesnt get caught up in ego though. Were all so conditioned to it...

Anyone know if the bloodydiaperman on here really is him though? If so thats pretty neat lol

http://imagefap.com/image.php?id=1336674423