What's Jeff Hunter Doing Right Now...

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What's Jeff doing right now?

You decide, and make it funny or serious, I don't care.

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lurking this thread.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I heard he huffed raid then went on a crime spree using molotovs then murder/suicided.
  • edited January 2011
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Lurking this thread.

I wonder if he even knows this place exists. Of course it would be ignorant to think that he hasn't ever searched for "Totse" after he pulled the plug, but still.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hookers and blow
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    He could at least have the class to drop in and leave one post.....
  • edited January 2011
    He could at least have the class to drop in and leave one post.....

It's a shame we wouldn't be able to tell whether or not it was actually him :( I'd quite like to hear Jeff's honest opinion on what we've done with the place, if he actually gives a shit that we exist. If I was Jeff, I'd say Bravo.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Failface said he's Jeff Hunter. I believe him.
  • edited January 2011
    Does Jeff have Facebook/Twitter/other websites or anything like that? I feel like doing some spying.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    It's a shame we wouldn't be able to tell whether or not it was actually him :( I'd quite like to hear Jeff's honest opinion on what we've done with the place, if he actually gives a shit that we exist. If I was Jeff, I'd say Bravo.

Keep in mind Jeff Hunter was the guy who endorsed zoklet so his opinion isn't that valid imo.
  • edited January 2011
    Hey guys it's JeffHunter I came across this thread and just wanted to tell you all to go fuck yourselves. That is all.
  • edited January 2011
    hey guys it's jeffhunter i came across this thread and just wanted to tell you all to go fuck yourselves. That is all.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S JEFF HUNTER HEY BRO lol.
  • edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S JEFF HUNTER HEY BRO lol.

I would like to add that if I was running this site I would make DirtySanchez the admin. He is clearly the best member here and truly represents what totse was about.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Keep in mind Jeff Hunter was the guy who endorsed zoklet so his opinion isn't that valid imo.

I don't think Jeff Hunter even knew that someone called wires or any of the other moderators even existed. He was above all of that.
  • edited January 2011
    Rubbing one out also this site does not have the Jeff J. Hunter seal of approval
    Also proof that I'm him, otherwise how would I know his middle initial?
    edited January 2011
    Rubbing one out also this site does not have the Jeff J. Hunter seal of approval
    Also proof that I'm him, otherwise how would I know his middle initial?

http://www.deepdyve.com/lp/hindawi-publishing-corporation/statistics-and-applied-probability-a-tribute-to-jeffrey-j-hunter-022whtXgY6
  • edited January 2011
    Uhhh Jeff Hunter Fuck you in the present Fuck your NirvanaNet
    Fuck everything inbetween

and

Have fun with the hookers and blow
  • edited January 2011

and

will do
    edited January 2011

and

Speaking of NirvanaNet does anyone remember this?

ftp://realitycheckbbs.org/main/
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    He was assigned another case. :angry:

Message to Jeff in case him & his FBI circle jerk friends are reading this...."Fuckyou Hunter, I hope you & your wife/gf get fucked up the ass by some crazy assed federal midgets with cricket bats" :angry:
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    He was assigned another case. :angry:

Message to Jeff in case him & his FBI circle jerk friends are reading this...."Fuckyou Hunter, I hope you & your wife/gf get fucked up the ass by some crazy assed federal midgets with cricket bats" :angry:

This is true. It's been proven in another thread that Jeff Hunter was working with and supplying info to the feds.
    edited January 2011
    This is true. It's been proven in another thread that Jeff Hunter was working with and supplying info to the feds.

Link?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Whenever Bill Hicks talks of Yule Brynner, I always think of JH.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011

No, it was speculated that Johnathan Voight was JH - this was speculated on zoklet 18 months ago.

Jeff Hunter was more than one person - as one sys op got bored with it, another one took over the account - sometimes an ex jeff hunter would come back for a time, sometimes there were several at once.

I think towards the end there was only one active JH who possibly did think of giving zok access to the JH account - he would have effectivly become JH, but the JH knew better - although their is an old saying 'any idea is better than no idea' in zoks case it might have been a couple of bad ideas then indecision.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    No, it was speculated that Johnathan Voight was JH - this was speculated on zoklet 18 months ago.

Jeff Hunter was more than one person - as one sys op got bored with it, another one took over the account - sometimes an ex jeff hunter would come back for a time, sometimes there were several at once.

I think towards the end there was only one active JH who possibly did think of giving zok access to the JH account - he would have effectivly become JH, but the JH knew better - although their is an old saying 'any idea is better than no idea' in zoks case it might have been a couple of bad ideas then indecision.

You know that feeling you get when you realise Santa was never real, and in fact he was a close member of your family who lied to you for years?

:(
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    You know that feeling you get when you realise Santa was never real, and in fact he was a close member of your family who lied to you for years?

:(

But that family member allways had your best interests at heart. Do not be sad for his lies, for his lies were their to protect you.

Take comfort in the fact that he now brings the same gifts to different people. The present he gave you was the idea that knowledge can be found.

Be thankful for this.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    After careful researching using a some weird methods which involved a toothbrush and some lube, I have finally discovered what Jeff is doing right now. You see few people know about this. But totse hosted CP as well. Jeff had gigs of rare CP submitted from various users and I am sure he is making money off it right now and quite possibly is jerking off to it.

In order to keep totse authentic and as close to real totse as possible, I have added a secret directoy on totse for cp. Here is a hint.

www.totse.info/bbs/includes/date/log/_cyper/ after that there is a folder and I am not typing it. You need to guess it.

www.totse.info/bbs/includes/date/log/_cyper/ ****** <-- Example.

Have fun.
    edited January 2011
    ^^ God damnit Dfg that was loud. you almost busted my cheap ass speakers:mad:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    i knew dfg was al quaeda