DirtySanchez has made his parents support a woman's right to choose

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Personally I don't support free access to abortions as it gives the woman total control over the next 18 years of it's father's life, or give her control of a man's offspring. I think both parents should have to agree before an abortion is allowable.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    A woman has the right to live if she admits that she is the inferior sex, stands by her man and supports him and just fucking gets on with life. I only get on with female male chauvinists and female misogynists, and even then I'm weary of them.

Funny how when a woman doesn't want a kid she can just get rid of it, doesn't matter about the father, but when he doesn't want to have a kid and she goes through with it anyway then he is stuck with paying child maintenance or can face prison. Typical bitch of a woman just always thinks what she can get out of a relationship, whether a big or small relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I think women should be able to work at the moment as well, because the economy is shit, but only in a job they're suited to, and it's bullshit that companies are forced to hire women or face legal issues.

I'll elaborate more later, but work "discrimination" should take place when it comes to women in the work force. Equality is a damn fucking lie in all cases, it's not as if the females even fought for their rights and they certainly don't deserve them now.

Men > Women.
  • edited January 2011
    I think at this point we should be handing out birth control drugs like candy.

If they're free for everyone we wont have an overpopulation problem for very many generations.

Around 6 bill we can start revving the rape engines again
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think at this point we should be handing out birth control drugs like candy.

If they're free for everyone we wont have an overpopulation problem for very many generations.

Around 6 bill we can start revving the rape engines again

I agree but they should only be given to minority's. Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to a forced breeding program for whites. Or at least make a large number of white test tube baby's while aborting minority children.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think when girls get to the age of 11 or 12, they should be forced to have a contraceptive implant. If the parents refuse, any state wealfare they recieve should be stopped.

The same should apply for the girl as she becomes a woman - if she does have the implant, no state benefits if she gets pregnant unless she is in a stable relationship and has given six months notice of her intention to get pregnant.

We are already seeing the retardation of society due to those with inferior genetics and metal capacity precreating at a younger age and hence having more children.

People with education and / or stable worklives leave having children until much later in life, meaning they have less children.

It is so much of a fact, I do not even have to quote sources for this.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I think when girls get to the age of 11 or 12, they should be forced to have a contraceptive implant. If the parents refuse, any state wealfare they recieve should be stopped.

The same should apply for the girl as she becomes a woman - if she does have the implant, no state benefits if she gets pregnant unless she is in a stable relationship and has given six months notice of her intention to get pregnant.

We are already seeing the retardation of society due to those with inferior genetics and metal capacity precreating at a younger age and hence having more children.

People with education and / or stable worklives leave having children until much later in life, meaning they have less children.

It is so much of a fact, I do not even have to quote sources for this.
    That's actually a really good idea. Forced contraception for negresses would help blacks get better educations since they won't get pregnant at 12. They might even contribute to society.
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    bread and circuses of humanity;

while the architects construct a master race.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    This whole thread is so full of fail I don't know whereto start or what to say.