Greetings...and a few questions for some of you.

2»

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    OP needs you to fight his battles for him?

Kid you have no fucking clue who you are talking about. I don't even agree with his vision of this place, but you are just going to be humiliated if you don't wise up. Take your pride out of the equasion and find somone else to fuck with. you don't have the nuts or the mental capacity to hold your own.
    edited January 2011
    Hey if your boy wants to be a whiny little piss ant for no good cause let him knock himself out. It only makes him look silly when there is nothing that needs to be fought about here.

yea, thats why you went to the trouble of creating Yoda right? nothing that needs to be fought about here? Jesus rodent, you make your own work look cheap saying shit like that.

Do this place a favor, you are both strong personalities, try to stay off of eachothers nuts for a while huh?
  • edited January 2011
    Kid you have no fucking clue who you are talking about. I don't even agree with his vision of this place, but you are just going to be humiliated if you don't wise up. Take your pride out of the equasion and find somone else to fuck with. you don't have the nuts or the mental capacity to hold your own.

GXsPZ.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    yea, thats why you went to the trouble of creating Yoda right? nothing that needs to be fought about here? Jesus rodent, you make your own work look cheap saying shit like that.

Do this place a favor, you are both strong personalities, try to stay off of eachothers nuts for a while huh?

Please try to explain what the Yoda account has to do with complaining just to complain.
    edited January 2011
    Nothing. That doesn't invalidate my statement. In your own words you describe why you did what you did to test the moderators and I thought that was great, but anyone who knows anthing about what went on at Zoklet can see where this whole thing is going and I hope at least one of you can put aside your ego for a few minutes and realize being the better man doesn't always mean being the person that wins the argument.
    edited January 2011
    Nothing. That doesn't invalidate my statement. In your own words you describe why you did what you did to test the moderators and I thought that was great, but anyone who knows anthing about what went on at Zoklet can see where this whole thing is going and I hope at least one of you can put aside your ego for a few minutes and realize being the better man doesn't always mean being the person that wins the argument.

The Yoda account had nothing to do with testing anything. I don't know how that rumor started but I have been trying to set that straight from the get go.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    With the needless closing of THIS THREAD, the censure of open discussion now begins. Wash, rinse and repeat. Gotta love the spin cycle, too. :angry:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    With the needless closing of THIS THREAD, the censure of open discussion now begins. Wash, rinse and repeat. Gotta love the spin cycle, too. :angry:

:facepalm::facepalm: Yes such an attack on free speech. Just STFU spectral. You contribute nothing to this site and then come to bitch. You bitched on the original totse. You bitched on zoklet and now you bitch on here. It's all you do,
    edited January 2011
    i've changed my mind, dirty. You're not mod material at all. You can stay where you are as regular for awhile, dog. That will learn you your place in the great scheme of things. Allah will be pleased.

orly?
    edited January 2011
    Yes, really. I don't think I like your attitude. My three-hump camel has better manners than you.

:facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    As for the 'Glad I did not go for a beer' shit - well, that hurts me man. I drink with anyone as long as the beer is good - as would anyone from the first place. Just remember, the best lesson that place taught anyone - or the best lesson life ever told anyone was do not take things at face value.

If you want to gang up, gang up 2v1 on me, as if we do go for that beer, I will fucking rape you at the game of pool we will play - snooker skills and what not. We all have our strength, we all have our weaknesses, but together...

One thing I don't think I've ever claimed is I'm a "better" man than many others here, as I concede I have many inherent flaws. One of those being I don't have the patience or diplomacy that I probably would like to....and peeps like yourself Dr. Rocker certainly are "better" in that regard.

I applaud and envy your more charitable heart, but in the life I live there are standards/lines some people eventually cross with me. I kept Rodent at arm's length over at the other place for many months because of a lot of things that didn't sit right in my gut.....both subtle and obvious. But the last couple of days with these games of Barbie Dressup time, coupled with his embarrasing thin skin just talking about it all.....I really wouldn't have any interest or use pounding back even one toast with that kind of mindset or fortitude.

Now a night or two with you and me closing a few pubs while I teach you a few moves on that snooker table....THAT would be a blast indeed, Dr. Rocker. :thumbsup:

To everyone else, trying to "call me out" for not posting elsewhere.....I've already hit 3 other sections, and have been here posting barely 12 hours. I started one thread with a suggestion that was already acted upon, as well as tried to entertain/inform in S & A. All this in the middle of a mild blizzard, while I'm trying to keep my driveway clear, run a business, be a doting daddy/hubby, and own noobs in Black Ops. Excuse me for recognizing that my presence DOES cause an uproar at times (hiya guest sockies trying to ride my coattails for attention...ELL OH FUCKIN ELL), and trying to keep it all in B&M where it belongs. ;)
    edited January 2011
    Hey! What happun to the guests! This is an outrage! :o
  • edited January 2011
    I knew it'd only be a matter of time before you three started bitching at each other.
  • edited January 2011
    I knew it'd only be a matter of time before you three started bitching at each other.

The greatest irony here being is the morons in charge(?) of Zoklet were so convinced we were all buddy-buddy on the same page....trying to lump us in together, as if it's so impossible to find intelligent and world wise people to recognize stupidity and epic failure at the same time.

Just like everything else over there, they couldn't have been more clueless or ignorant if they tried. :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    ....trying to lump us in together, as if it's so impossible to find intelligent and world wise people to recognize stupidity and epic failure at the same time...
    Keep in mind, though... most members at Zoklet are unimaginative idiots who can't cope with anything if their thumbs aren't safe and sound up their dumb asses, so "lumping" people together is kind of like a security blanket for them... that way they don't have to deal with any realities. And, yes, we even have a few here... obviously.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

Pulling someones leg isn't bitching mate. Plus, it's B&M.
    edited January 2011
    /unsubscribe
    edited January 2011
    /re-subscribes TheDarkRodent
  • edited January 2011
    /unsubscribe

5:35-5:40 sums up how I feel after reading Rodent's latest comments(?). :cool:

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    You still watch wrestling. :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

Yup, it never gets old....and now my son has gotten into it himself, its even more fun. We are like Vince McMahon's wet dream over here......as he has provided 3 generations in this family so much joy, fun, amusement, and shitloads of laughs over the years.

Besides, I WAS referring to the guy that enjoys Barbie Doll Dressup Time with sock accounts......it sure as fuck ain't like the WWE is in some way too "low brow" for his taste. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    Ahhhh... nostalgia...

edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

I watch wrestling:mad:
    edited January 2011
    Wild how we have 88 guests viewing. Also, nice that we had over 25 members logged in last night.